Yields per plant?

• Thread starter THC Scientific
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

robbiedublu

Nice job boxmunch. That looks sweet. I'm limited to 6 flowering plants unfortunately so big scroged plants is the way to go for me.

B

boxmunch9

damn dude i really like that vertical sog shit. never seen that before i would love to try it with coco. thats crazy. 7 lbs off 3600 watts thats great especially with bubba damn. how long was the veg period?

I think it was like a 8day veg i cant really remember but they were only like 7inches tall

T

tophmaster

yeah thats like perfect bro omg god i was just lookin back at the pics damn. i really wanna try that. so it looks like 3 levels correct? really awesome dude i gotta try this.

T

tophmaster

i mean i have totally seen colesiums and stuff but i never really liked the circular shape for some reason. i feel like this is usimg your space better. cant believe i never really seen or thought of it like this though. totally will have to try this. sometime soon

B

boxmunch9

yea I bought 2 ,4ftx2ft 5 tier shelfing units $54 BUCKS A PIECE. but i took out two levels of racks, have one row in the floors, the other level you put maybe 4 inches above the top of the bottoms rockwool cube, then same thing with the top shelf, that way the plants can be pulled out from underneath the shelf and grow as a wall at a slight angle. i literally pulled the idea out of my ass one day. I'd would still be doing it just too many plants. the easest par was watering them, itt took me 20 mins, i could fill a 1gallong pitcher for like kool-aid, and pour it into the black tray and they would just suck of the water, 3 cubes per try, the middle topw row is these plastic tubes so i could put both sets of cubes in them

T

tophmaster

yeah dude seems very easy really. and big pay off. just alot of clones which i am fine with. i am glad u reached up your ass for this one boxmunch cant wait to run this setup

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Whats the average yield that you farmers get per plant?

Remember I have 125 Day turn around.

Average is about 14 ounces dry per plant.

14 oz??

dry?

is that trimed?? buds...

ive got seeds from your shop...og kush.

my biggest yield was dry manucured nug ...4 oz.

if u would show us how u get 14oz off 1 plant iam sure we all would benefit from your expertise.

do u still have ELITE SEEDS?? from elite??

G????

I

IGROWMYOWN

^^^ big pots and veg time... I have 2 green crack moms in 15 gallon pots with 5 months of veg time after being in 5 gallon pots, well into flower yeild looks to be pretty good by green crack standards anyway.

B

BiggerTom

^^^ big pots and veg time... I have 2 green crack moms in 15 gallon pots with 5 months of veg time after being in 5 gallon pots, well into flower yeild looks to be pretty good by green crack standards anyway.

That's cool man. I have got to get out of this tent and into the real world.:damnhippie:

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

14 oz??

dry?

is that trimed?? buds...

ive got seeds from your shop...og kush.

my biggest yield was dry manucured nug ...4 oz.

if u would show us how u get 14oz off 1 plant iam sure we all would benefit from your expertise.

do u still have ELITE SEEDS?? from elite??

G????

2 month veg time, 25 gallon pots, pruning it to hell, hitting it with N, Foliar Sprays, and using Hortilux Blue lights. Keeping temps at 70 degrees.

I dotn deal with Elite anymore.

Yup this is G. :damnhippie:

B

boxmunch9

yea a 2month veg you can def get a pound. you running vertical lighting? or just training

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

yea a 2month veg you can def get a pound. you running vertical lighting? or just training

Vertical no training what so ever. The music helps, but thats just in my mind, but then again I also think Talking to them is a good idea. :damnhippie:

B

BiggerTom

Vertical no training what so ever. The music helps, but thats just in my mind, but then again I also think Talking to them is a good idea. :damnhippie:
:icon_spin::icon_spin:We blast Mozart during veg, and Fumio during flower!LOL:icon_spin::icon_spin:

:icon_dizzy:My plants don't want to hear me bitch, so I pretty much keep my mouth shut inside the growroom.:icon_dizzy:

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

:icon_spin::icon_spin:We blast Mozart during veg, and Fumio during flower!LOL:icon_spin::icon_spin:

:icon_dizzy:My plants don't want to hear me bitch, so I pretty much keep my mouth shut inside the growroom.:icon_dizzy:

Im gonna try 1812 overture this time around, and some techno in my second room. :damnhippie:

true grit

true grit

Yeah, I've started pruning to hell as well and am seeing pretty solid results off a 1 month veg. Not gonna be anywhere NEAR 14 zones a plant though!!! More like 3-4 oz's if I'm lucky!

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

Yeah, I've started pruning to hell as well and am seeing pretty solid results off a 1 month veg. Not gonna be anywhere NEAR 14 zones a plant though!!! More like 3-4 oz's if I'm lucky!

How big are your pots, and how long is your veg time?

billopuffalot

billopuffalot

2.5 oz
9 ltr pot
coco
strain skunk 1 from clone
all the ebst
bil

B

boxmunch9

you gotta go vertical lighting too, no way your gonna get a lb a plant with overhead lighting unless you super crop it out into a 4ft wide bush

true grit

true grit

I'm sure I don't have space for a lb. a plant, but if I could start pullin 4-6oz./plant out of a 5 gal that would be solid...I'm sure thats do'able but I'll probably need more than a 4wk veg.

Top Bottom