Yields per plant?

• Thread starter THC Scientific
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tophmaster

i just love a sea of green i must be crazy in this bunch just may have to try beast lb plants one day my plants outside are in minimum 25 gallon containers all the way up to 50 gal holes. but inside i love a huge canopy of top bugs but i guess thats why u use verticle light. i love it gotta try it sometime. definentally gonna try verticle sog soon though putting some planning into it, enjoy your long veg times lol
peace>>toph

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

you gotta go vertical lighting too, no way your gonna get a lb a plant with overhead lighting unless you super crop it out into a 4ft wide bush

Thats what I do, super crop the hell out of it, just did my transplant today into 25 gallon pots. Check it out.

Remember I will also have 4 x T5 4 bulb fixtures on the side when they are blooming and maybe if i need it two cfl's on top.

Also in the picture you will see that the lights are too high, they are lowered now about 20 inches of the tops. Dont really think I would need verticle lighting.

Once they recover from the transplant they will get a hair cut, to bush them out. :damnhippie:

IMAG0371
D

darookie2000

Thats what I do, super crop the hell out of it, just did my transplant today into 25 gallon pots. Check it out.

Remember I will also have 4 x T5 4 bulb fixtures on the side when they are blooming and maybe if i need it two cfl's on top.

Also in the picture you will see that the lights are too high, they are lowered now about 20 inches of the tops. Dont really think I would need verticle lighting.

Once they recover from the transplant they will get a hair cut, to bush them out. :damnhippie:

Are those 1000Ws?

B

boxmunch9

nice brother, yea you dont need vertical lighting unless they are tall, supercropping like that kind of turns the plant on its side, thats what my girl is doing, 3 week veg then put them under netting thats only about 4inches above the rockwool cube, and supercrop them down, basically cuts your plant count in half and gives you the same yeild. makes way more sense then vegging for a long time then lollipoping 2weeks worth of veg off and into the garbage

G

gjmedman

has anybody heard of the strain froog it from western slope colorado and its bomb

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

what strain is that you got there

The one that is in the front left is a Chemdog D, the one on the back right is a Bubba, but not sure what the rest are, Eh still gonna medicate well when Im done. :damnhippie:

J

Jalisco Kid

Topmaster,
The last place I saw heath post was at Planet ganja. You might pm him here and ask for his last how to thread. That would be Heath Robinson. Check out his Black Rose. Suerte JK

T

Thickola Tesla

Music and Chemdog D are the perfect combo. Music does work...i think:wondering

T

tophmaster

hey jk i am well medicated and dont understand lol. but i am sure there is a reason but who is heath and what how to thread shoud i ask him to do? now i am all interseted let me know jk

B

boxmunch9

healths 3 plant vertical grow was sick, with the two 600ws. so was his stadium design, he is very skilled with construction and patients. I dont think he ever shared the end results with that stadium design, i think he was shooting for 4lbs of one 600w. check out krunchbubbles vertical thread on icmag. def a design worth stealing. I think it would be super easy to run that room sealed as well.

T

tophmaster

really ok i see thanks alot box munch ill check out more. and 4lbs off 1 600w thats rididculous that the guy was even shooting for that so that must mean its nuts and i gotta check it out thanks

sour power

sour power

if its possible to pull 2 pounds a 600watt light im switching my set up asap

B

brookstown

look at doubleds threads. this guy takes vert to a new level.

G

grizz

just finished a 3 plant legal grow, ran scrog with 2000 w hps, 1.5 lbs with a 25 day veg, strains where Chemdog D, ritcheys diesel and grape rom, Chemdog D was the best yielder coming in at 9.5 oz, feel there is room for improvement as this was my first ever scrog attempt, in my stadium set up I get 1.5 oz per plant with 0 to 1 week veg , try to chop 8 plants every week and put 8 more in, 8 shelves holding 8 plants each.

O

organickat

I used to get 1 to 2 oz from 1 month veg in 2 gallon pots growing white russian, silver pearl, shiskaberry.. now I get 15 to 25 grams growing og kush, chem , ecsd , flo

G

grizz

I used to get 1 to 2 oz from 1 month veg in 2 gallon pots growing white russian, silver pearl, shiskaberry.. now I get 15 to 25 grams growing og kush, chem , ecsd , flo
what wattage? and what medium? that chem should yield way better that that with that much veg.. mine are in 1 gl. pots with canna coco and canna nutes, a & b only.

O

organickat

Mix of ffof and coco , plant success/ w humbolts nutes grow micro and bloom ,liquid karma ..430 hps w 3rd gen ufo ..the only thing I changed is nutes from age old grow and earth juice bloom with thrive alive b1..maybe from organic to refine nutes or humbolt nutes are not cutting it..I know between the 430 and the ufo it stops vert growth quick but I remember colas being as thick as my leg now there as big as a small redbull can ?

C

cannabyss

Mix of ffof and coco , plant success/ w humbolts nutes grow micro and bloom ,liquid karma ..430 hps w 3rd gen ufo ..the only thing I changed is nutes from age old grow and earth juice bloom with thrive alive b1..maybe from organic to refine nutes or humbolt nutes are not cutting it..I know between the 430 and the ufo it stops vert growth quick but I remember colas being as thick as my leg now there as big as a small redbull can ?

How old is your bulb? They lose efficiency over time. I can't think of anything else.

Top Bottom