Yields per plant?

• Thread starter THC Scientific
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bluntman113

hey guys i got a 400 watt hps and mh what method and what strain should i get to achieve 500 gs im beginner any advice would help

M

mMmTHC

The vertical lighting where do you buy that from? All you need is the ballest right?

M

mMmTHC

healths 3 plant vertical grow was sick, with the two 600ws. so was his stadium design, he is very skilled with construction and patients. I dont think he ever shared the end results with that stadium design, i think he was shooting for 4lbs of one 600w. check out krunchbubbles vertical thread on icmag. def a design worth stealing. I think it would be super easy to run that room sealed as well.

where could this thread be found?

G

greyfx

My last run with killing fields I yielded four ounces per plant with two plants. It was in a closet with no mylar or any painting just wood walls. It was under a 400w hps and I used ffof in 5g pots with gh nutes. The only ventilation I had was a small 12" fan blowing across the top of my plants, with another 12" blowing across the bulb in an open reflector. Some of the tops turned purple where the fan was blowing on them.

L

LionVibez

My last run with killing fields I yielded four ounces per plant with two plants. It was in a closet with no mylar or any painting just wood walls. It was under a 400w hps and I used ffof in 5g pots with gh nutes. The only ventilation I had was a small 12" fan blowing across the top of my plants, with another 12" blowing across the bulb in an open reflector. Some of the tops turned purple where the fan was blowing on them.

How long was your veg time? Did u top them at all? Sounds like u got some nice plants that time....any more details or pics u care to share ;)

true grit

true grit

Yeah I hear both Killing Fields and Mental Floss are both slept on yielders.

I think its really strain, training and veg dependent. I ran K-Train and got 4oz off one plant no training and about 40 day veg, then switch up to an OG and with 30-35 days and no training only pull about 1.5oz..... same regimen and better light.

I'm really confident that switching to vertical 1k's is going to greatly improve yield even with minimal training. Every time I talk to an ol school grower or shop owner they laugh at the vert set-ups and call them things of the past....I just don't think the industry was where it was at when people were using vert lighting in the past (from what I take it, a decade or two back). With amazing info on nutrient uptake, regimens, improved air circulation and bad ass 1k's and bulbs- people have a little more to run off of to make a good set-up.

I wish boxmunch had popped back up, as I believe he was running around 20 plants in 4-6k vert set-up. Would like to have heard that yield. Look at DD's- vert 1k's getting 2-4lbs a plant. Look at Heath's grows- 2 vert 600s and 3 multi lb plants, etc. I mean we are all discussing ounces and 1/4-1/2 lbs per plant- the vert is to be experimented with!! Ha.

B

bilbohicks

Yield

The numbers, using SOG work out to between 1/2-1 gram per watt, per month of bloom (HPS) time.

i.e. a 1000 watt hps, over 60 days (assuming a strain that takes ~8 weeks) will yield between 1000-2000 grams, with people who really got it dialed in able to get a bit above that - I've read reports of 1 1/2 grams per watt per month of bloom, but never talked to anyone who achieved that high of results.

I've hit just around 1.2 grams per watt, per month using perfect CO2, aero/ nft hybrid custom setup in 4" drainage pipes, and water cooled hoods. with 1 square foot per plant.

Since I'm legal/ registered in my state, and with the changes in Fed. focus that came down last week, I'm going to finally be investing the $15k plus and switching to LED soon.

L

l33t

hi bilbohicks

great yields , when you say SOG got you 1.2 g/w per month is that with any additional veg time or are you flowering clones straight as soon as thye are rooted?

R

Rolln J

gram per watt dont mean much if your cycle is 4 month - lets talk gram per watt per 30 days....

Im doing .6 grams per watt every 30 days! or 1.2 per harvest every 60 days.

R

rebornfarmer

What strain has produced best results for you with this method? I was thinking of power plant or chronic strain.

U

ukcheeseman

hello there i grow the uk cheese 1 plant in 60 litre pot in a room of 1.2sq with 1200w and veg it for 4 weeks flower it for 9 weeks and i get about 43oz bone dry of the exdus cheese its lovely plant and if i get caught it only a slap on the wrist lol:cool0041:

R

rebornfarmer

hello there i grow the uk cheese 1 plant in 60 litre pot in a room of 1.2sq with 1200w and veg it for 4 weeks flower it for 9 weeks and i get about 43oz bone dry of the exdus cheese its lovely plant and if i get caught it only a slap on the wrist lol:cool0041:

how tall does it get before you force flower? how tall does it get by harvest? 43 oz is sic. do you top it? or let it grow natural and trim the branches underneath?

U

ukcheeseman

yeah mate trim the bottom right up take top off and let her bush right out then take tops off the other branches and then u should have two crowns on each branch then i net over so they grow up nicely then bud for 9 weeks dont take any leaves of as the cheese dont like wen u get to 8 weeks take most off the big leaf of. it toke me 2 years to get this result thanks to sum off the exdus crew member if u want another good yielding plant pychosis u can get up 58 oz aplant the same way will get the older boys to send me sum pics so can put on here 4 u to check out

scarface1980

scarface1980

yeah mate trim the bottom right up take top off and let her bush right out then take tops off the other branches and then u should have two crowns on each branch then i net over so they grow up nicely then bud for 9 weeks dont take any leaves of as the cheese dont like wen u get to 8 weeks take most off the big leaf of. it toke me 2 years to get this result thanks to sum off the exdus crew member if u want another good yielding plant pychosis u can get up 58 oz aplant the same way will get the older boys to send me sum pics so can put on here 4 u to check out

i would love to see these pics also.

A

antimatter

When people make claims like that it really could mean there veggin a plant for 4 weeks from a "1 foot clone" with full flower wattage and co2 with a 3x stretch after being flipped with a 10+ week flower. :flower

LBH

LBH

In soil I was up to 3oz/plant on a good run, 2.5 was more the avg.

In recirculating bubble buckets now and my best shot so far was a 5 oz plant. Others are avg'ing 3.5-4

I'm indoors, 400w and 4 plants per screen. Perpetual, 4 plants/month, 8more in 2 stages of veg at all times.

O

Ogbullriderguy

4000 watts. 34 plants 11x16 grow area avg yield 12.5lbs. 7000 watts 58 plants 22 lbs 12 x 25grow area . Have gotten 12 lbs from 24 plants in smaller area w 4000 watts. 5 5 to 8 oz. Per plant. Old thread was looking up sea of green posts

Latest posts

Top Bottom