Yo breeders...

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

One of the things that all of us seed buyers really love is info. Subcool imho does it brilliantly, and so could I respectfully suggest that all breeders listing their wares here provide a standard list of info? e.g. (taken from one of Sub's templates)

1) Phenotypes
2) Height
3) Yield
4) Indoor/Outdoor
5) Best Way to Grow
6) Harvest Window
7) Sativa/ Indica
8) Genetics/Parentage
9) High type
10) Taste

Most of them already have this info written in there, but it's so much easier to see if broken down. There will be less questions and more purchases imho.

I know this isn't possible for all of them, because some are really fresh and unknown, but as much as possible would really help.

Thanks lots :)

FF

E

edelephant

Reeferman use to have something like this.

After each description he puts this

Inside Finish Time: 8-9 weeks
Outside Finish Time: Early Oct.

Variation: 3 / Odor: 3 / Mold Resistance: 4 / Yield: 5 /Ease of Growth: 5 / Feed: 5

Stretch:2.5x
Sativa/Indica: 50/50

Always liked this method myself

7rayos

I second that, and i speculate another benefit. Often i'm talking about some strains i see here in order to entice growers i know in a spanish forum into growing new flavours, and it'd be nice to link a particular strain info with a single click instead of reading my inaccurate descriptions. Not that i reach too far, but i guess others would do that too, thus increasing the chances of your work to get a wider audience.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I agree 100% FF!!!!!!!!!:clapping!!! Subs gear has the best template I have seen anywhere!!! :dance:dance RB

H

hazyfontazy

I agree 100% FF!!!!!!!!!:clapping!!! Subs gear has the best template I have seen anywhere!!! :dance:dance RB

sub dont fuck about,, he even wrote a book so everyone could look at his strains ,,:yes

M

Mr Green

this would be a big help if all breeders took the time to do this... would answer alot of questions people have on here

L

lloyd323

I agree. It makes it much easier to decide what to buy when all the information is laid out in front of us. Pictures are always a must in my opinion as well.

soserthc1

soserthc1

One of the things that all of us seed buyers really love is info. Subcool imho does it brilliantly, and so could I respectfully suggest that all breeders listing their wares here provide a standard list of info? e.g. (taken from one of Sub's templates)

1) Phenotypes
2) Height
3) Yield
4) Indoor/Outdoor
5) Best Way to Grow
6) Harvest Window
7) Sativa/ Indica
8) Genetics/Parentage
9) High type
10) Taste

Most of them already have this info written in there, but it's so much easier to see if broken down. There will be less questions and more purchases imho.

I know this isn't possible for all of them, because some are really fresh and unknown, but as much as possible would really help.

Thanks lots :)

FF
what a awesome signature FastF lol - priceless

Top Bottom