Yo is this when i need to give my flowering nutes.

• Thread starter Natkingcole
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Natkingcole

Natkingcole

Kinda looks like a deficency now I've not started tiger bloom yet I think I should to get it well again wat yall think ??? Tiger bloom now???

Yo is this when i need to give my flowering nutes
Natkingcole

Natkingcole

Kinda looks 1/2 dead what you been doign to it?
Man I've got these spots coming up on the leaves an shit ..first time auto ..winging it with ff everything It started looking shitty wen I bout killed everything using dish soap so this is a month later almost I removed damaged bottom leaves didnt want to take too many leaves off but I thought it was mites anyways using spray bottle water made it worse I guess I'm now leaving her alone :(

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Oh jeez I hate to say it but if thats an auto and it looks like that now.. I don't think its gonna do a whole lot, there really picky plants and don't like to messed with much at all, very small things can stunt them.

I would honestly start over and not mess with it before coming here an asking for help.

Natkingcole

Natkingcole

Wat if I were to keep removing spotted leaves ?? The new growth does look good it shoots up wen I remove bottom branches that were shitty looking

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Like i said the more you fuck with autos the more you stunt them in my experience..

Your plant but i would just try and nurse her into something.. Good luck man

Natkingcole

Natkingcole

I fell of the ff schedule cuz I hurt em with the dish soap treatment .so I assumed it stunted It may be older damaged leaves that I'm seeing but she feels dry

Natkingcole

Natkingcole

I fell of the ff schedule cuz I hurt em with the dish soap treatment .so I assumed it stunted It may be older damaged leaves that I'm seeing but she feels dry
I dont want to throw her away lol I threw all away except this one . I was also thinking to take outside so it doesnt effect the new ones I started

Natkingcole

Natkingcole

I swear I think it's got mold on leaves I've kept it to wet and my humidity is way hi all the time 70%

Natkingcole

Natkingcole

Like i said the more you fuck with autos the more you stunt them in my experience..

Your plant but i would just try and nurse her into something.. Good luck man
Thanks bub I'm just leaving her be for now maybe hit her with neen next week again I jus got into the indoor style an didnt think It would be that hard

Latest posts

Top Bottom