yo man dodgy shit goin on with mosca seeds c99 bx seeds.. and fnd other proof of this in googl image

• Thread starter critical
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

critical

i had two seeds in a pack that look useless cracked! n indented and i found that there is someone on net that has also had this exact same prob with exact same seeds previously also from seedbay.com... when i typed into google images cindy 99 backcross seeds and found a also very angry custemer from them with same 2 indented n actually split in half seeds.... and they reckon they heard the same... not good mosca and seedbay!...

i expected more of u than this but on the bright side my 2 fucked seeds was extra as i had 12 in my 10pack so it didnt hurt to much but wouldve been nice to have benefited from the extra beans man... gage greens bright moments beans came heat sealed and in lil plastic cases so no damage could be done so think will see what they have on offer next but the old time iniana bubblegum i got from mosca had good big healthy mature beans in so not so bad... just need to check if they all what meant to be now n see what popes outa em... hope i have genuine beans that are what meant to be as this guy got me worried now after finding his bad experiances with mosca like i have found...

C

critical

plus im sure seedbay says 12 per pack????....huh how come only 10 came with some ??? o well at least i got some sweet tooth as freebies but i wouldve prefered some other freebie instead of the nervana indoor mix... not my most fave strains from them..

G

gold bar

its seedbay man

they re package

mosca from tude like gage, protected

Top Bottom