• Tagged users None
NEGreenery

NEGreenery

Yo my cat is chillin

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
i like the cat!

if you dont want him there then have a good talk with him... then buy a dog!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Lots of fun with cats around our plants in VEG......but look out after they get flowers. Use a scope after harvest and look at all the cat hairs stuck to your weed. Been there done that. You just have to get used to the taste of burnt cat hair in your smoke. I have 2 short hair black cats I love to death but they no longer go into my grow rooms. You wouldn't think it could happen.......Until it does....cough cough hack hack...lol

NEGreenery

NEGreenery

Few weeks ago, a guy posted videos of his cat peeing in his weed pots. The guy was out of town and all he could do was watching his cat peeing everyday in his weed on his camera set.
ill look out for my cat doing the same, but he doesnt want to sleep in there if the soil is wet
and i water my medium everyday

NEGreenery

NEGreenery

Lots of fun with cats around our plants in VEG......but look out after they get flowers. Use a scope after harvest and look at all the cat hairs stuck to your weed. Been there done that. You just have to get used to the taste of burnt cat hair in your smoke. I have 2 short hair black cats I love to death but they no longer go into my grow rooms. You wouldn't think it could happen.......Until it does....cough cough hack hack...lol
its actually 1st week of flower now.. moving on to week 2 tomorrow on aug 8th, seeing pistils form. Thanks for the tip of caution!

karolanne

karolanne

ill look out for my cat doing the same, but he doesnt want to sleep in there if the soil is wet
and i water my medium everyday
Yeah, if it lays down on it, it will probably not piss on it. Adult animals usually don't pee where they sleep. But yeah, there are a lot of cats that like to piss in plants posts.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Few weeks ago, a guy posted videos of his cat peeing in his weed pots. The guy was out of town and all he could do was watching his cat peeing everyday in his weed on his camera set.
This made me laugh for an uncomfortably long time thinking about it.

karolanne

karolanne

That made me laugh too. I mean you cry or you laugh. There's nothing else you can do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom