yo ojd...

• Thread starter southstreets
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
southstreets

southstreets

yo whats up ojd.. any chance you'll be releasing any of your old work again??? i really want that sssdh x g13.. thanks for the answer ahead of time.. south

C

cannabill

Brother Southstreets, I think you'll find what your looking for at Seedbay.Com ~ Bill

southstreets

southstreets

yeah i know.. i only buy from the farm and sannies.. im a pretty loyal farmer bro.. if the farm doesnt have what im lookin for i'll get it from sannies.. thanks anyways brother bill...

C

cannabill

I know what you mean, I have my fav seed shoppes as well, good luck in your quest for the dank. ~ Bill

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah i know.. i only buy from the farm and sannies.. im a pretty loyal farmer bro.. if the farm doesnt have what im lookin for i'll get it from sannies.. thanks anyways brother bill...

Nice bro...!!! Now that's a farmer!!! :hi:

southstreets

southstreets

hell yeah tex!!! i have NO complaints here.. logic always takes care of me and lets me know if theres any problems... what other site can you find that at??? a straight farmer FOR LIFE!!! lol... and thanks for the response ojd!!!

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

hell yeah tex!!! i have NO complaints here.. logic always takes care of me and lets me know if theres any problems... what other site can you find that at??? a straight farmer FOR LIFE!!! lol... and thanks for the response ojd!!!

Logic is a safe guy and i have met him many times in person and i know he wouldnt pull a stunt on you guys like sum seed sites have.

southstreets

southstreets

yea.. i've read shit bout other places doin people SUPER dirty!!! i feel this is the place for me.. with the best selection of genetics around under one roof..

Top Bottom