Yo Thcfarmer People! What's Good? Foxy Sayin' Hey

• Thread starter FoxyLady
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
north knect

north knect

Hey foxy welcome to the farm!! Yes this is the most chill forum out there with tons of knowledge kickin around..and omfg u have a collection goin on most of is could only dream of..the grape gorilla gush cross sounds intriguing..along with the early Durban..I've for a short outdoor season and was lookin at early Durban myself..well keep on keepin on :D

FoxyLady

FoxyLady

Thank You north knect :) with me it's all indoors, outside in the UK is wet and windy and wet and cold mainly,
Would love to try though, maybe a few autoflowerers could be chucked out when the sun comes back lol

north knect

north knect

Ya I'm over in Canada where one day it's hot a hell then 2 feet of snow the next day with no warning lol..way to much rain and not enough sun last summer and lost a few pounds to mold so I'm lookin for fast finishers and perhaps auto/fems to ensure I get wat I need

H

happy b

That's be awesome happy b I have :
KGBeans~ Psychosis BX1
KGBeans~ Psychosis BX2
KGBeans~ Smelly Nelly
KGBeans~ Psychotropics
Calyx Bros~ Kakalak Blue
Calyx Bros~ Shut Eye
Wheezy Weed~ Casey Jones x Orange OG
Wheezy Weed~ BIO D F2
Comacus~ Deep Line Alchemy 2 f2 X Red Heri Fruit
Cabin Fever~ Blue Geez
Jaws~ Truck Stop Cookies F2
Gage Green Genetics~ Irie OG
Connoisseur Genetics~ OJ's Haze
GreenBeanz~ Blue Berry BX
Karma Genetics~ Headbanger
Karma Genetics~ Strawbanana Cream
Sub Rosa Gardens~ Kappo Kush
Organic Gardeners~ Fruity Pebbles OG F4- FPOG F3 cereal FPOG F3
Sannie's Jack F8
Classic Seeds ~ Strawberry Diesel
Calyx Bros| ~ Silent D
Motarebel~ Rebel OG
Magilla~ Glo f2
El Gato~ SSS mss x appy x Sour Diesel Haze
Calyx Bros~ Blue Spuceberry.
Ugorg ~ Blues
Ugorg ~ Beta A
Ugorg ~ psychosister
LemonHoko ~ Blueberry BX
Surefire seeds~ Bluedawg
GreenPoint Seeds ~ Gorilla Glue #4 X Monster Cookies
GreenPoint Seeds ~ Nightmare OG X Monster Cookies x 2
GreenPoint Seeds ~ RugBurn OG X Monster Cookies x 3
GreenPoint Seeds ~ Diablo OG X Monster Cookies
GreenPoint Seeds ~ Purple Goji OG X Monster Cookies
GreenPoint Seeds ~ Tres Sister X Monster Cookies
GreenPoint Seeds ~ Yeti OG F3 X Monster Cookies
GreenPoint Seeds ~ Girl Scout Cookies X Monster Cookies
GreenPoint Seeds ~ Bruce Banner #3 X Monster Cookies
GreenPoint Seeds ~ Grape Gorilla Gush X Monster Cookies
GreenPoint Seeds ~ StarDawg X Monster Cookies
GreenPoint Seeds ~ Bubba X Monster Cookies
Archive ~ Amnesia BX1
SnowHigh Seeds ~Pipe Dream
And these were freebies, so no idea who they're by
Early Durban
Purple Bud
And African Buzz

haha :p a few to choose from
Holy shite!no wonder your having problems choosing.lol.i have 3/4 of those strains.will you let me know how you get one with the kappo kush?i got a pack and they were terrible.most of em kracked but only two made it above the soil .one gave up just as it was poking its head up and the last one is f***ed.i would go with the gsc x monster cooks,fpog,strawbannana cream,irie og & the el gato sss mss x appy x sdh and the gg4 cross.but you been a busy bee collecting all those.theres a good few there i tried to get but couldnt you lucky gal.

FoxyLady

FoxyLady

Lol Awesome, must be lush to go sledging and snowboarding though I bet, plus you have whistler park when the sun does poke it's head out lol :)

north knect

north knect

Ya I'm an avide snowboarder and xcounrty skier..was into biathlon for years..almost made it to the world juniors for biathlon way back when lol

FoxyLady

FoxyLady

Haha tell me about it happy b, I definitely will, oh dear it's horrible when that happens, but sometimes it wasn't meant to be :/
Great choices, you're thinking along the same lines as me :)
That's it, you gotta be quick everything good sells out fast

FoxyLady

FoxyLady

:DMint! That's wicked! Would love to learn to ski, the sticks on feet part is a bit scary! Haha

north knect

north knect

It's not as bad as u think lmao..similar to water skiing but totally different at the same time haha..so that early Durban u have is an auto I'm assuming?..and have u ran that purple gorilla gush cross before?

FoxyLady

FoxyLady

Haha, sticks stuck to feet though :)
I'm not sure if the Durban is an auto? It was a freebie and there's no other info on the packet
No not ran that as of yet, Gu~ hasn't long released it, but it sounds awesome

north knect

north knect

I've seen an early Durban listed as an auto flower so I'm sure it is..but yes the purp gorilla sounds delicious :p

H

happy b

Yeah you know the stuffs decent wen it goes quick.i got the alien stardawg,tres sister and rugburn og from gu,s MC X drop.

FoxyLady

FoxyLady

Yeah I think I've seen that is it Durban poison by DP seeds?
I think it's a regular they normally send me regulars free if I order regs,
he's crossing it with stardawg too, so maybe you could grab it that way? :)

Definitely happy b! Did you see how fast it all went? Nice choices by the way :)

H

happy b

Yeah i saw how fast it went,i missed like three drops then hit the jackpot and got exactly what i was after more or less(i wouldv liked to have got gsc,yeti,gg4 if i couldv chosen from em all.)although i didnt see the gsc x mc available anywere.

Power OG

Power OG

Welcome to the farm, foxy. Glad to have you onboard. It's the best forum. Nice seed list, you have many decisions ahead, would love to see what you find in the Irie OG
Positive Vibes & Respect

FoxyLady

FoxyLady

Definitely, went like lightning :)

Thank You Power OG! Really has great vibes here and everyone seems pretty cool :)
Indeed, the Irie OG really tickled my fancy, wanna try what Bob was smokin' on Jamaican Lambsbred x Jospeph OG
Would really love to try narrow leaf Afghan x Lamsbred, but I don't think it's been made yet lol
Respect

Power OG

Power OG

Definitely, went like lightning :)

Thank You Power OG! Really has great vibes here and everyone seems pretty cool :)
Indeed, the Irie OG really tickled my fancy, wanna try what Bob was smokin' on Jamaican Lambsbred x Jospeph OG
Would really love to try narrow leaf Afghan x Lamsbred, but I don't think it's been made yet lol
Respect
Absolutely agree, how nice would it be to find a lambsbred pheno, can't wait to see what you choose and how you choose.
Positive Vibes & Respect

Top Bottom