Yooper kush  7 wks blm 2 of 6
Yooper kush  7 wks blm 1 of 6
Yooper kush  7 wks blm 7 of 8
Yooper kush  7 wks blm 8 of 8
Yooper kush  7 wks blm 14 of 8
Yooper kush  7 wks blm

S

shavits

I agree Mota milky to amber so you get a nice balanced smoke of head to body! I like more body though! Either way that plant looks fire and I don't doubt there are other gems to be found in that stock for sure! Awesome!

Green Dot

Green Dot

damn...

you sent me a 10 pack of testers and I only got 4 to germinate.. seeds got crushed in the mail... but the 4 that did make it were Males :( I had big plans to blow these up

Motarebel

Motarebel

Wow bro all the ogxlbl crosses look amazing... Some of the nicest og crosses I've seen bro...as well as the great growers who showcased em for you....keep killing em man much respect

2dogwalker

Thanks bro,you got some of these didn't ya?

damn...

you sent me a 10 pack of testers and I only got 4 to germinate.. seeds got crushed in the mail... but the 4 that did make it were Males :( I had big plans to blow these up

Green Dot i think you'll like what i have coming for you,you'll be busy for some time and some Yoopers in there too!

2DogWalker

Thanks bro,you got some of these didn't ya?

Green Dot i think you'll like what i have coming for you,you'll be busy for some time and some Yoopers in there too!
Sup bro, nah the last time we linked up i think I got the citrus groves and some others but none of the of crosses...that's okay tho I wanna go through some.older stuff before I make my way back to the ogs....still have aa few packs rmh,Ronnie James do, redneck koosh and all that...

Again great work @Motarebel putting out some special ladies hope to see your around bruddah!

2dog

Top Bottom