Yoruba Nigeria Strain Outdoor Equator Grow

• Thread starter Akingreg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burned Haze

Lovely and she loooks healthy and glad to be there :)

Good luck on harvest , as outdoors , everyday could be your last... unfortunately from weather to god knows what ( not being rude, I was a of grower for 10+my ears till this year)

Necromancer

Necromancer

It's a high sativa strain native to us here in nigeria. This plant is about 40 days into flower. How's she doing? We have about 16 days to go.
What kind of strains do you have over there in Nigeria?
Do you have access to any foreign strains or seeds in Nigeria?
Is everyone smoking the same or similar to what your growing?
What kind of Indica's do you all have over their?
Do the Police harass or do they smoke as well?

Reactions: Ina
A

Akingreg

What kind of strains do you have over there in Nigeria?
Do you have access to any foreign strains or seeds in Nigeria?
Is everyone smoking the same or similar to what your growing?
What kind of Indica's do you all have over their?
Do the Police harass or do they smoke as well?

The strains here are mostly sativa. I haven't come across any indicas here. The indica seeds Im growing now are only a few days old and I had to order them from Europe, which was quite expensive considering shipping costs.
I wouldn't say everyone's smoking the same strain but I'll say we all smoke sativas. We do not have dispensaries, smoke shops, seed banks, feminized seeds or any of that. all the weed u get out here seeded. In over 15 years of using, I've never bought a dime size bag without a shit load of seeds in them. So the smoke out here are garbage unless u grow your own. The smokes here are just left to grow on their own. Harvested at the wrong time, sun dried and never cured.
Lastly. It's against the law official here, but the police don't care. I guess they have better shit to do.

Necromancer

Necromancer

The strains here are mostly sativa. I haven't come across any indicas here. The indica seeds Im growing now are only a few days old and I had to order them from Europe, which was quite expensive considering shipping costs.
I wouldn't say everyone's smoking the same strain but I'll say we all smoke sativas. We do not have dispensaries, smoke shops, seed banks, feminized seeds or any of that. all the weed u get out here seeded. In over 15 years of using, I've never bought a dime size bag without a shit load of seeds in them. So the smoke out here are garbage unless u grow your own. The smokes here are just left to grow on their own. Harvested at the wrong time, sun dried and never cured.
Lastly. It's against the law official here, but the police don't care. I guess they have better shit to do.
Same thing when I went back the last time to my parents country in the West Indies 2013.. I had my cousins bring me some marijuana they claimed was "The Best" witch was Garbage to me with lots of seeds. Police came because someone went to the Police station to complain about me smoking..I told them I was from America and gave them 2 bottles of Cognac drunk some shots with them bought and killed a goat and invited them over when they were off duty. My uncle owns a logging business over their so him and the Prime Minister are good friends so I really had no worries about being arrested like some people who live in the country. I don't even think I had to give the Police anything but it's a nice gesture and it made me feel more comfortable knowing that the Police weren't going to do anything to me or allow anybody else too. I got drunk and high joking with them over some food telling them how corrupt they were, they also laughed about it too saying their job doesn't pay to well for the risk and how school is expensive to put their kids through and that the highest officials are corrupt as well but on a much bigger scale. I think they were the only Police I've ever met that I actually liked.

Necromancer

Necromancer

What kind of Indica's did you purchase from Europe? Did you get Regular seeds or Feminized?

Monster762

Monster762

It's a high sativa strain native to us here in nigeria. This plant is about 40 days into flower. How's she doing? We have about 16 days to go.
Do you check trichs ? Is there a reason you say 16 more days? Sativa indoor usually 10+ weeks flower. I’d say you got some stacking still to come For sure. I wouldn’t be in hurry to chop.

Monster762

Monster762

Do you check trichs ? Is there a reason you say 16 more days? Sativa indoor usually 10+ weeks flower. I’d say you got some stacking still to come For sure. I wouldn’t be in hurry to chop.
Pistils look all white still too. Just don’t want you losing out on the real potential you got there. Nice plant too got to say. But I’d let her rock out for a while.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Beautiful plant bro. But that thing is maybe half way done. Don’t chop it early and lose out what it can be. Let it be at least another 4-6 weeks weather permitting. It will tell you when it’s done.

Top Bottom