You All Saved My Plants!

• Thread starter TheKoreanKid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheKoreanKid

Just wanted to thank everyone for their help on my first grow. I actually had to leave the country for 20 days for pleasure but had a friend water my plants for me. When I got home I was completely amazed at how big they got. I am talking about an easy 7x growth in that time frame. I will have some pics as well as time-lapse shot on my gopro up eventually. I think time is getting close to switch to bloom? Been vegging for about 50 days now, once I have pics you all can tell me your thoughts.
PS One of the babbies did not grow at all but was actually flowering when I got back??? The thing was maybe 5 inches tall, i dont get it.
Again thanks to you all!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
He wants to grow now lol
He said he tried years ago but they died really early, so he got frustrated and didnt try again. I think he is gonna give it another shot.

Cool. I tried to get my brother into growing and he hasn’t taken well to it. He doesn’t even ask me questions anymore, ahh well. I tried. He said he’d rather smoke mine, lol.

I love growing and helping new folks grow so we’d be glad to have him aboard if he’d like to join. Anyhow kudos on your grow so far, glad to hear they are doing well.

Top Bottom