You can bid on grow equipment from copShop!

• Thread starter frostedlove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Str8Dank

Str8Dank

i've seen it and been there lots of time but yet to find anything i want that the auction ends at a price i'm willing to pay for a untested piece.

squarepusher

squarepusher

wow w t f

they charge out the behind for shipping there

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I might buy coins/bullion through them. Not sure about equipment. Never seen this before, kinda cool, kinda messed up.

S

SRHninja

i have bought cheap watches from them, but i have heard of people getting marked in the book for ordering grow supplies.. better ask around but im pretty sure its a bad and easy way to get busted..

R

Rabbi

Maybe the farm should take up a collection, buy a bunch of equipment from Copshop and send it to LEDgirl compliments of the Farm......and send a nice little card ....saying no hard feelings!

B

Bhanghead

:rofl
Maybe the farm should take up a collection, buy a bunch of equipment from Copshop and send it to LEDgirl compliments of the Farm......and send a nice little card ....saying no hard feelings!

R

RMCG

I've bought tools and misc. things from there before. Shipping $$ blows.

Someone here did purchase a light from them in a non-med state and a week after it was delivered 'got a visit'...

Buyer beware.

F

frostedlove

I've bought tools and misc. things from there before. Shipping $$ blows.

Someone here did purchase a light from them in a non-med state and a week after it was delivered 'got a visit'...

Buyer beware.

NOWAY......LOL that is some funny shit.......I wouldnt do it NEVER!

B

bastard_x

ouch thats worse than getting pulled over for 420 bumper sticker. HEY IM OVER HERE!

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

guess it depends on your situation I'm medical and in Mi that stuff is in cali so if i buy a few lights and have them shipped to a medical state who in their right mind is going to pass this information along to a state across the country that's medical and if they do so what they already know I'm growing.

i'm still cautious about some things but i'm glad i dont have to worry about stuff like this.

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

It's like being robbed by the biggest gang in the U.S. and then having your shit put on ebay. Un-fuckin believable...

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter

thanks bro - those early morniing belly laughs are good for the soul

Top Bottom