You da man Reef

• Thread starter sgt. schultz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sgt. schultz

sgt. schultz

Just so everybody knows, Reef went way out of his way to send me replacements for some nearly 2 year old LP's that didn't germ for me. I have been a loyal customer since I started and suffered a devastating personal loss that made a mess of my emotions and shamefully, after the 2nd time he told me my beans were returned to him by Canadian Dept. of Agriculture or post office or whatever dept. does that, I had doubts they were ever sent. I am now thoroughly convinced I was wrong. Today I received generously more LP's then he was replacing along with some Burmese Pure he threw in as a bonus. On top of that, the envelope they were packed in was sliced open and not even taped over. Reef not only didn't give up, he packed beans so ingeniously on this attempt that even though they were opened and inspected again, they came through (miraculously not even falling out of sliced open envelope). Thanks Reef for your courteous, professional and honorable (more honorable then mine) behavior even as you were enduring your own hardships.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Did you faint? Holy crap that was a great surprise for you Sgt Schultz. Your good fortune could be good news for a few people that have been waiting a year and some who have been waiting since RM posted he sent them on Dec 31 2009.

It will be interesting to see people post as they get them. I am happy for you though. I am hoping RM makes good.

Now can you pop a few? So we know the answer to that question?

sgt. schultz

sgt. schultz

Soaking 15 LP and 5 Burmese in shot glasses with distilled water right now Tobor. Tomorrow will move to paper towels in baggies with pure Fiji spring water. The next day into Pro-Mix. Strain guides say 11-12 weeks on the LP and 60-65 days on the BP. Thank goodness for the BP. They should make the 80 day wait for the LP more bearable plus, I can't wait to try the BP. Will report my results of both here and THC diary as I have found hardly anyone familiar with the BP. My main message here is it's very possible it's very hard to get stuff out of Reef's area now since even the pack I finally got was rudely sliced open and not even taped over. To answer your other question, I didn't faint but I did get all googly eyed.

Top Bottom