you gona be on the bay

• Thread starter wyattthewiteboi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
anyupdate when any of your gear is coming?

Mister_G

Mister_G

I'm curious about Starbub:anim_19:, when will be drop?

peace :afroweed:

HortiLab

HortiLab

anyupdate when any of your gear is coming?

"Sour Joker" might appear at the Farm as a limited release in the next couple of weeks...

Much more might be ready for sale around August...(but no promise).

Thanks for your patience!

K

KRZ_Legend

Any Updated news on Seed Drops for any of your lines? The public is getting anxious!!! But keep up the good work Horti I know when they drop everybody is gonna be happy!!! Lets us know though Thanks!!!:smiley_joint:

S

sbkg

Yes. Been waitin for a nasty haze to drop, and that joker sounds like it!

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
my kids are a couple years old hopefully before they my kids have kids lol

kasperian

kasperian

Hi,,Im new to the forum and sadly not managing to keep up with info on releases and stuff yet.id get the sourjoker but im bit nervous yet with sativas.
So id like to kindly ask will there be any more of the SPG BX or Sour Pink seeds avaliable again??..peace..kasperian

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Just saw, there are still a couple packs of "Sour Joker" left at the Bay...you wont regret it!

Is that the Side Show Bob cut used in the Sour Joker? Also, Rez's V3 male was used? Man o' man, i'd like to find a female & male leaning of that V3 & as well as the SSB pheno if that's what was used.

HortiLab

HortiLab

id get the sourjoker but im bit nervous yet with sativas.
So id like to kindly ask will there be any more of the SPG BX or Sour Pink seeds avaliable again??..peace..kasperian

@kasperian: The "Sour Joker" is a relativly easy to grow sativa to skip the wait for the "Sweet Pink Grapefruit BX" and "Sour Pink Grapefruit" which will be released later this year. :smiley_joint:

Is that the Side Show Bob cut used in the Sour Joker? Also, Rez's V3 male was used? Man o' man, i'd like to find a female & male leaning of that V3 & as well as the SSB pheno if that's what was used.

@Tex: Yes, the infamous SideshowBob / Hanfass Cut was used in the "Sour Joker", pollinated by an ECSDv3 male.

kasperian

kasperian

Great news:) im hoping to invest in the whole line up.
Some real sound crosses indeed.
Its the Cup winning Quality,:inlove i want in my tent...meny thanks!!

HortiLab

HortiLab

Hey Farmers,

the remaing "Sour Joker" seeds here @ the farm have been donated to logics charity auction.

A perfect chance to help logic out and score some limited genetics which won´t be available again!

T

the journeyman

what is the flowering time on those? i really want these

Top Bottom