you guys gonna be at the cup this saturday????

• Thread starter jitty bo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

what is the best Golden Lion strain to you???

• Unleaded OG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Banana Split

• Klingon Kush

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jitty bo

jitty bo

hey hey hey hope to see you saturday been reading up on you like what im seeing really want to get my hands on some Unleaded OG Kush and Banana Split oh and that ANAHITA that looks like a beauty!!!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I have a couple anahitas outside right now,they are only a foot tall and reek already!

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

I've grown a few tables of anahita and I'm telling you there is fire to be found in those packs! Baba's OG cut that he uses is legit.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Mayo,I have one short bushy pheno and another pheno almost twice as tall?Im just playing with these 2 to check it out,small dep on back porch.Have not done any indoor yet but have a couple packs in storage.

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

All the phenos I've gotten were fairly tall. I kept one heavy yielder that had really good bud structure but just pretty good frost and one pretty good yielder that was frosty as fuck! Both have good nose and are easy to trim. That short bushy plant sounds interesting, I would be really interested to see what it does as far as flowers. And like I said Babas OG cut is fire. No fancy names just good weed. Everything he crosses with that turns out great.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Yeah the size difference is a trip,other than that the look pretty much the same structure wise.Both were popped at the same time and treated exactly the same,thought it was just a runt at first but both are healthy and vigorous just one much taller.

Top Bottom