You guys grow CBD strains?

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hey fam just wanted to get a discussion going about CBD plants. My grandmother has cancer and my mom is in remission. I want to start cultivating some low THC high CBD strains. Are these strains really worth it? I wanna hear from the growers who currently grow these types of strains and what makes it there bees knees? My mother is more open but my grandma is an old southern lady and to her it’s the devils lettuce!! I want to help normalize this for her bc she could for sure use the appetite boost. Any information or anecdotal about the subject would be great.

2Bad

2Bad

Hey fam just wanted to get a discussion going about CBD plants. My grandmother has cancer and my mom is in remission. I want to start cultivating some low THC high CBD strains. Are these strains really worth it? I wanna hear from the growers who currently grow these types of strains and what makes it there bees knees? My mother is more open but my grandma is an old southern lady and to her it’s the devils lettuce!! I want to help normalize this for her bc she could for sure use the appetite boost. Any information or anecdotal about the subject would be great.
I'm so sorry to hear about that. Are you going to look more into Rick simpson oil? I hear CBD works but tolerance builds quite fast so youll need more and more.

Fluffy

Fluffy

I would start with a CBD or CBG hemp strain, and process the flowers into RSO oil capsules with coconut oil and sunflower lecithin.

If you want to look up some more specific info regarding cannabinoids and cancer, I highly recommend Granny Storm Crow's list.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I'm so sorry to hear about that. Are you going to look more into Rick simpson oil? I hear CBD works but tolerance builds quite fast so youll need more and more.
I recognize the term but I need to familiarize myself again and what works best.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I would start with a CBD or CBG hemp strain, and process the flowers into RSO oil capsules with coconut oil and sunflower lecithin.

If you want to look up some more specific info regarding cannabinoids and cancer, I highly recommend Granny Storm Crow's list.
I’ll search it up and see what I can find thanx!

frebo

frebo

I have grown a few CBD stains including Sour Tsunami, Harlequin and Harley Tsu. My Harlequin tested 16% CBD .052% THC. I have made a few batches with coconut oil, giving it away to friends and relatives. I have had raving reviews from people that would not touch cannabis. Currently I am seeking some “Critical Mass” CBD/THC 1 to 1 strain SEEDS. Any help would be appreciated. it is a great smoke.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I have grown a few CBD stains including Sour Tsunami, Harlequin and Harley Tsu. My Harlequin tested 16% CBD .052% THC. I have made a few batches with coconut oil, giving it away to friends and relatives. I have had raving reviews from people that would not touch cannabis. Currently I am seeking some “Critical Mass” CBD/THC 1 to 1 strain SEEDS. Any help would be appreciated. it is a great smoke.
It seems a lot of research needs to be done thank for your input. This all sounds very interesting it seems not only do I need my rosin press for solventless extraction but I’m gonna need some additional things to make my own oils too lol. So the THC absorbs into the body as well and they feel some slight effects?

frebo

frebo

It seems a lot of research needs to be done thank for your input. This all sounds very interesting it seems not only do I need my rosin press for solventless extraction but I’m gonna need some additional things to make my own oils too lol. So the THC absorbs into the body as well and they feel some slight effects?
Topical rubs do NOT get you off.
I made my latest rubs with hot coconut oil in a turkey size crockpot and sprayed BHO into it. What do Rosin presses cost?

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Topical rubs do NOT get you off.
I made my latest rubs with hot coconut oil in a turkey size crockpot and sprayed BHO into it. What do Rosin presses cost?
Too much lol I was looking at the nug smasher mini which I believe is a 2 ton press. It goes for like 5-600$ tho but they have an installment payment option which may be useful.

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Greetings IG!

In my experience in my Cannabis Cancer therapy, the CBD has been a life saver. I have been taking the RSO now for a bit over 90 days and so I have first hand experience in dealing with Cancer and Cannabis to fight it. Early in the treatment, the dose is very small, half the size of a grain of rice. Take that 3 times a day for a week, then double the dose every 4 days until you are up to 1/3 gram, 3x a day so 1 full gram a day. It sounds like a lot, and it is! It takes an ounce of good buds to make 4 grams of oil, so at full dosage, you are consuming approx 1/4 ounce a day. The high dosage of THC once I got up to the full gram a day started causing me major anxiety and panic attacks. I had a really bad night one night and the next day my wife looked it up and apparently, that is fairly common and the way to counter the anxiety is with CBD. It worked magnificently. My daughter happens to work at a place that produces CBD products and when she told them about my Cancer, they donated 5 bottles of 10,000 mg CBD tincture and 40 grams of CBD oil, the same oil I am using with THC, but this oil is made from a CBD strain. It's really made a difference in my treatment and i highly recommend anyone treating cancer use CBD alongside THC. My wife also found an article, I will try to find it and post it tomorrow, that explains how both THC and CBD attack Cancer cells, but from different angles.

So anyhow, in my latest seed order, I did get a CBD strain called Cherry Tonic Web CBD by Purple Caper Seeds. It's super high in CBD with almost no THC. I am going to try an outdoor grow with these seeds in the spring and hope to get several pounds of flower to make some CBD medicine to go along with the Cancer treatments I am going to produce for loved ones in need. I am going to beat this Cancer and then I am going to pay back into that saving grace by being at the very least, a local advocate for Cannabis therapy to treat Cancer.

Bro, if I can do anything to help you and your family, please let me know. I have 3+ months experience with this medicine, both making it and taking it for Cancer, and I can testify, at least in my case, and I have throat Cancer, this medicine has been a miracle, it takes away most of the pain, I'd say 80%, and attacks the Cancer cells directly. The tumor on my neck has shrunk by an estimated 65-70% and it almost feels like I am turning the corner with this. If I can help you with my experience, I am glad to do it. Send me a private message if you would like to talk over the phone and I will send you my number. Either way, best of luck to you and your family.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Greetings IG!

In my experience in my Cannabis Cancer therapy, the CBD has been a life saver. I have been taking the RSO now for a bit over 90 days and so I have first hand experience in dealing with Cancer and Cannabis to fight it. Early in the treatment, the dose is very small, half the size of a grain of rice. Take that 3 times a day for a week, then double the dose every 4 days until you are up to 1/3 gram, 3x a day so 1 full gram a day. It sounds like a lot, and it is! It takes an ounce of good buds to make 4 grams of oil, so at full dosage, you are consuming approx 1/4 ounce a day. The high dosage of THC once I got up to the full gram a day started causing me major anxiety and panic attacks. I had a really bad night one night and the next day my wife looked it up and apparently, that is fairly common and the way to counter the anxiety is with CBD. It worked magnificently. My daughter happens to work at a place that produces CBD products and when she told them about my Cancer, they donated 5 bottles of 10,000 mg CBD tincture and 40 grams of CBD oil, the same oil I am using with THC, but this oil is made from a CBD strain. It's really made a difference in my treatment and i highly recommend anyone treating cancer use CBD alongside THC. My wife also found an article, I will try to find it and post it tomorrow, that explains how both THC and CBD attack Cancer cells, but from different angles.

So anyhow, in my latest seed order, I did get a CBD strain called Cherry Tonic Web CBD by Purple Caper Seeds. It's super high in CBD with almost no THC. I am going to try an outdoor grow with these seeds in the spring and hope to get several pounds of flower to make some CBD medicine to go along with the Cancer treatments I am going to produce for loved ones in need. I am going to beat this Cancer and then I am going to pay back into that saving grace by being at the very least, a local advocate for Cannabis therapy to treat Cancer.

Bro, if I can do anything to help you and your family, please let me know. I have 3+ months experience with this medicine, both making it and taking it for Cancer, and I can testify, at least in my case, and I have throat Cancer, this medicine has been a miracle, it takes away most of the pain, I'd say 80%, and attacks the Cancer cells directly. The tumor on my neck has shrunk by an estimated 65-70% and it almost feels like I am turning the corner with this. If I can help you with my experience, I am glad to do it. Send me a private message if you would like to talk over the phone and I will send you my number. Either way, best of luck to you and your family.
Really appreciate your input man I’ll for sure reach out about all that and we can exchange info. I’m glad your doing good in your treatment keep pushing!!

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Here is a link to the article I spoke of previously. It's really amazing how Cannabis seems to have been intelligently designed (by God) to work with our body's own immune system and central nervous system. It's criminal that the gubmint and big pharma have been so effective at prohibiting this wonderful gift to mankind.

SativaKid

SativaKid

I've grown some strains of Hemp and CBD/THC Hybrids. And some of the Hemp strains grow funny and have flowers with very little sticky. You want the sticky with just less THC. The sticky is the medicine!

R

RhebaramAdan95

Grow cannabis in soil with contamination or heavy metals. These toxins can get into the products you consume, such as CBD oil from these plants. Such producers are only looking for a quick financial opportunity and don't care about the possible consequences of their products. This is why CBD oil ends up risking a negative reputation. I have one such acquaintance who grows it poorly. In addition, he also grows coca leaves, which are used to make cocaine. I already have a negative attitude toward this. If you visit fherehab.com, you'll see why I think so.

B

bensbeans

Hoku Seed Co has the absolute best selection of CBD and CBG seeds for the price I’ve seen! I have yet to grow any but plan to. Check em out on Instagram too, their plants look amazing!

Top Bottom