You Know Your From Colorado If...........

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

So folks are ok???
Folks are all good, mom freaked out when out-of-state relatives called asking how close the fire is, she didn't know but smelled smoked and like all females, freaked the fudge out. We were definitely too close for comfort. Luckily the richy rich folks in highlands ranch demanded those cnn drops, I don't remember the last time they had a plane and five water droppers for a 200 acre fire.

You better put a leash and lanyard and GPS on that or it will turn into a water pipe, in pieces.

xavier7995

xavier7995

The local news guy was running around on the interstate at the front of a protest. Fox 31 was amazeballs last night. That guy deserves an award.

Tumblr l8dti0jNag1qbjpavo1 500

scoop

scoop

you know you're living in colorado, post regulation of cannabis, if your municipality is limiting your right to grow your own ganja to 6 plant per residence despite your medical need or constitutional rights.

Millions upon millions in tax dollars just aren't enough for 'em. @ some point they are gonna try to stop all of us from growing in an attempt to force us into their highly taxed stores. NOWHERE in these laws does it give any municipality, town, city, or county the a power to nix >individual< rights in such a manner...yet...it is happening...unchallenged...all over this state.

How long do any of you think will it be before they try to take away our rights altogether under the banner of "Public safety"?? It's coming. They are just doing it slowly and, as planned, no one is throwing up any defenses as they advance towards their end goal of making all home grows illegal.

what a sham.....

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Millions upon millions in tax dollars just aren't enough for 'em. @ some point they are gonna try to stop all of us from growing in an attempt to force us into their highly taxed stores. NOWHERE in these laws does it give any municipality, town, city, or county the a power to nix >individual< rights in such a manner...yet...it is happening...unchallenged...all over this state.

How long do any of you think will it be before they try to take away our rights altogether under the banner of "Public safety"?? It's coming. They are just doing it slowly and, as planned, no one is throwing up any defenses as they advance towards their end goal of making all home grows illegal.

what a sham.....
How's that skunk problem in your neighborhood?

Neter Sentra

Neter Sentra

They can take my cannabis when they pry it from my cold dead hands, lol.

scoop

scoop

Yum.

So far...nothin' like that here. I haven't been able to get any full melt from the Cheddar whatsoever. It's very interesting how different plants act so differently when ran through the bags. I have enough trim to experiment with via making different approaches to the batches...but in the end it's all coming out about the same. (decent...just not FM) I'm guessing it would make great butane products...but I'm not into that...so we are where we are.

No worries/no disappointment....it just is what it is. I ran the selections I ran this year out of convenience...not with the proper focus of makin hash. Next year I plan to change that.

Hopefully the CS will play out a bit differently. She's a leafy bitch.....but all of those guards are covered in frostin'....so we will see. Gotta say it's an easy "trim" though. Just chop it and stuff it in the bags. There are few fans....just buds that from a distance make you go "fuck ME"......until you squeeze 'em, that is. The wife commented last night that we are fortunate to not have to be doing any of this for a market share. This plant wold have been a real bummer if you were going for retail nug. I hope any of you that got clones and got one of these can forgive me...LOL

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Yum.

So far...nothin' like that here. I haven't been able to get any full melt from the Cheddar whatsoever. It's very interesting how different plants act so differently when ran through the bags. I have enough trim to experiment with via making different approaches to the batches...but in the end it's all coming out about the same. (decent...just not FM) I'm guessing it would make great butane products...but I'm not into that...so we are where we are.

No worries/no disappointment....it just is what it is. I ran the selections I ran this year out of convenience...not with the proper focus of makin hash. Next year I plan to change that.

Hopefully the CS will play out a bit differently. She's a leafy bitch.....but all of those guards are covered in frostin'....so we will see. Gotta say it's an easy "trim" though. Just chop it and stuff it in the bags. There are few fans....just buds that from a distance make you go "fuck ME"......until you squeeze 'em, that is. The wife commented last night that we are fortunate to not have to be doing any of this for a market share. This plant wold have been a real bummer if you were going for retail nug. I hope any of you that got clones and got one of these can forgive me...LOL
To be fair I just googled bubble hash and posted the pic.

Screw forgiveness, I'm thankful for your generosity. I didn't hear any complaints.

xavier7995

xavier7995

If you are googling up sledding spots and hoping for more than an inch of snow today.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

If you are googling up sledding spots and hoping for more than an inch of snow today.
Kipling and Coal Mine, just west. There is a hill that used to not have as many houses, at the far bottom was a fence in front of a drainage creek. I remember growing up that was universally known (my own little world) as the sledding hill. That and Jackass Hill just east past the bridge on Mineral east of santa fe. That place was great before they built on it.

http://www.milehighmamas.com/blog/2012/02/15/a-guide-to-colorados-best-sledding-hills/

12. Denver

This may come as a surprise to sledding enthusiasts in the Mile High City: It’s technically against the rules to sled in city parks unless it has been specifically sanctioned by city officials. But, Denver Department of Parks and Recreation spokeswoman Angela Casias concedes, “People do sled in the parks.”

After a fresh snowfall, it’s common to find such outlaw fun-lovers at Congress Park, near East Eighth Avenue and York Street; Barnum Park, which offers a fantastic view of the downtown Denver skyline, is located just west of Federal Boulevard and north of West Sixth Avenue; Jefferson Park, a low-key hill surrounded by trees near West 23rd Avenue and Eliot Street; and Ruby Hill Park, 1505 W. Jewell Ave. While park officials generally turn a blind eye to sledding, Ruby Hill and its free winter ski and snowboard facility, the Rail Yard, is one place where sledders could be ticketed because of the safety hazards.
Sledding youtube

Not quite canal water skiing but good enough.
https://www.google.com/#q=denver+street+sledding

Last edited:
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
LOCK EM UP!!!
Law and order from now on..

xavier7995

xavier7995

Last year we went to the park and it was weird and empty. Willing to eat that fine, parks are for sledding suckaz. I am planning on ruby hill and then trying to find a way to sled down a mountain.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Last year we went to the park and it was weird and empty. Willing to eat that fine, parks are for sledding suckaz. I am planning on ruby hill and then trying to find a way to sled down a mountain.
Chatfield Dam Spillway. Wear a wetsuit, that water doesn't freeze around the edges. Bring bail money
Chatfield Dam spillway

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Drunk on Schnapps once we stole a truck hood all 5 of us sliding down ski slope after bar closed crashed thru plate glass window in lodge, down feathers and blood everywhere we ran off caused extensive damage..

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Drunk on Schnapps once we stole a truck hood all 5 of us sliding down ski slope after bar closed crashed thru plate glass window in lodge, down feathers and blood everywhere we ran off caused extensive damage..
That sounds like a Farmers Insurance commercial

Neter Sentra

Neter Sentra

Got drunk at the crystal park cantina. A few of us decided to walk up the road to a crazy steep hill and luge skateboards down the road, the road comes to a t. I went first ended up going off the road and down about a 60 foot drop to the creek. When I finally composed myself enough to get up I realized I had a stick stuck in the back of my leg and pants and panties we're basically ripped off my ass. dabs and tequila don't mix.

Top Bottom