You Know You're really High When......

• Thread starter Sunbiz1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Noodelz

Noodelz

tee hee hee ..............I want some of that brother man

got one word for ya guy.........paranoid schizophrenia:fighting0085:.

every other week LOL

yep yep yep

woah ..........do you see any cops ............ok ok were cool lol

you make a post in a thread to soon go back and read it have more comments click on all the multi Q. buttons then go back and try to edit other post and get pissed because you dont see the quotes lol:stonedsmilie:

and at this point I would like to blame all my bad spelling in the fourms on being to high thank you and good night
Haha wish we had somewhere to go and buy legit weed ere in uk were still in in black market bedroom growing I got two the best OG kush nearly ready

I

ion

Walked into 7/11 put a sub in the microwave, whilst that was heating up I went and grabbed a can of coke. Walked to the counter payed for the coke and left. Half way home thinking to myself why I was so hungry after eating ...doh!

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

It's awesome this thread just popped up for me. I was just sitting in the bathroom at work thinking "it's so weird that I exist" LMAO. yea I'm a little high

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

When with every harvest u sift a few grams onto paper, then 8 yrs later u move into bigger lace and the top of the fridge has five years worth of stacks of sifted flower piles stacked on top of one another ............almost 4 zips total Lmaop......yeah man!

Lol. I just found about an eighth of buds still on a branch on my fridge. It has to be from a 2 month old harvest. I vaguely remember breaking it off and leaning it up there. ;-)

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
That’s my brother in-law and my pops at my sis farm. My niece sent me this video when they were wrecked on kush! Lol

P

Pass2TheLeft

You know your really high when you light the wrong end of your smoke and cant figure out why it tastes funny lol

Top Bottom