• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
ok,i know i dare not ask..but i will...what happened?

M

mrdizzle

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mrdizzle again.

Robot Chicken took care of it so I will not worry any longer since I am cool as a cucumber..... Mr.Dizzle

L

Lost

I'm really hoping DD's stays.

I know how frustrating it must be for him...

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
DD u r def one of the most valuable farmers here, hope u stick around bro!

D

DrFeelGood

I am completely new to this site and this is my first post. I have to say DoubleDs you are a total genius and you and the others here using variations of your system are the whole reason I have chosen to join. I hope you come back at some point and I will get to chat with you, and have the honor of asking your advice personally as so many lucky others here have been able to do. If you don't come back I hope I can be pointed in the right direction to be put in contact with you at some point. If not I know some of the masters you have left behind here will be able to assist. Enough said- you and your method are absolutely amazing and I will be needing assistance to figure out the double stacked 1KWs method and the proper equipment to assemble it.

Much Love

C

Coxie

dd, come back

I just dropped 17k usd, and need help getting the mpb system tweaked. I feel like I just lost the reference manual to a complicated system. Can anyone here help? I also wish DD would reconsider.

J

Jalisco Kid

You can not edit my first post to slant the truth. You should just delete the whole thing. That was something I would expect from China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom