You talkin' to me?

• Thread starter Herb Forester
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Herb Forester

Herb Forester

I feel like a voyeur finally coming out. Been lurking so long it's pathological.

Hundreds of hours reading at this place has changed everything for me. I was actually registered here before, but all 10 or so of my posts got deleted when the server crashed. I'm also on some other sites, but too shy to post there either. Sad huh?

The journals and knowledge here are absolutely phenomenal. My -following- list is a nod/bow to people I've learned from (no, I'm not really following :troll: you, hahaha!) Much respect, to all.

And the genetics, well I guess you all know. :wideyed: Just got my hands on some from a most generous farmer, working up my nerve to show how they do.

Oh, and the collection of smileys here is excellent! :hungry::shifty::cyclops::yuck::bored::nailbiting::rolleyes::wacky:

GI JO

GI JO

If I had to make a guess, I would think that most of us lurked.........until the pull to come out was just too strong to ignore! Welcome......enjoy the show;)

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Wow, thanks for all the warm greetings. Guess I'll have to start a journal asap!

I'm just finishing some room construction, but here's a little teaser of one of my favorite strains:

KCMnug

KC Mango, premie larf nug from a patient's garden I helped stock, 4wks to the day. Easy to grow, done in a flash, and even the leaves drip with resin. Ken, I'm following your Tropicoma thread and might just have to order some eventually. I believe this is one of the parents.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Looks yummy and if it taste like it looks I bet it has a nice white ash....cant waitbto see more pics, welcome to Thcfarmer and im excited to learn what you have to bring to the table dont be shy.

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

I could throw a stone and have a decent chance at hitting your house. lol Lebanese farmer right here. If your ever on your way to wally world or in L-town for whatever reason we should meet up.
DSC00370

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

I could throw a stone and have a decent chance at hitting your house. lol Lebanese farmer right here. If your ever on your way to wally world or in L-town for whatever reason we should meet up.
Took me a minute to catch your drift. I'm only Cascadian in the proverbial and regional sense, not so much local. I've actually been to that wally world once though! Looks like they grow em plenty big out there, at least from what you posted in the show your trunks thread. Wish I was outside this summer, super jealous.

Top Bottom