Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
LET THE PEOPLE SPEAK

Fellow Farmers,

I am at a loss for words after I read that Raskal will no longer be a The Farm. :( He is a great person who will be missed by hundreds of people on here. I spent thousands of dollars and not one time was I disappointed in what I received. It is a shame that some men can't figure certain things out.

First subcool, then doubleds, now raskal. Shit man is there any support for the breeders who made this place what it is? I understand that some breeders are just flat out impossible to deal with and that they gotta hit the road. But raskal ALWAYS was in it for helping the customer/farmer. Not a hint of greed I smelled.

I have no affiliation with raskal and was never given anything free so my motivation for this is just to say that the online community lost an asset at this website. I 1000% agree with raskal having to leave to help us out as I dont think he left here so he could get more money somewhere else. The guy wants his beans at BIN prices so there arent 1000 dollar bids that will most likely go unpaid. Logic owns the beans then he is free to do as he wishes with them but at what cost to the farmers of this place? The cost was losing OGraskal I guess.

Here is one for ya bro, blaze on. We will find you! :joint:

STAND TALL MY MAN WE SUPPORT YOU!! :harvest:

You will be missed raskal
You will be missed raskal 2
Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats bullshit, no more Raskal..............

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

yeah I can see why he was pissed, If they are logics beans why not post them in "the logic collection" If I were to go to thcbay and just hit OG raskals section I would have no idea that these were from logics personal stash, and I might start to think wtf are these beans costing so much for.... At those prices only the commerial/grower for profit could afford those. I know there are BINS that go up, but if raskal wants all BINS so everyone can afford to score them I think it should be that way. Personal stash or not.

R

ReadySetGrowD9

I see where they are both coming from but i gotta lean more towards OG on this one just bc hes tryin to save us money lol...... it just sux that we cant get his stuff here anymore, and now i have to try and hunt his gear down lol.....

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
I feel that if Logic bought them outright for himself and not something that raskal sent in to be put on auction then he has the right to sell them as he wishes. Kinda shady biz practice but as we know "buy low sell high". But if raskal sent them in to be put up as BIN then thats what should of happened. But even if it is logics collection then look what the result has been. Loss of funds, maybe members, and someone that brought amazing genes. No one and I repeat no one to date can match some of Raskals white crosses. I personally come here to check the boards and if raskal has anything up. The MPB's are amazing too. Tough one to justify I guess from our points of view. Maybe there is more to the story that we dont know. Logic did make some comments about raskal but I figure we may never know the truth since THE HAMMER already was put on raskal. There should be a rant section for people to work out their problems for all to see.

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
I know it will be closed and I may get the hammer bit shit its tough to see people whacked so sudden. I love this place for the boards and never went back to where I came from IC. I love the tight ship that is ran at this place but I wish things could be dealt with on a better manner. It always seems people are leaving here pissed off. That shouldnt happen thats not what this great herb is about..........

On top of things we cant even post in his forum now. Atleast I cant..... where can the farmers gather now to discuss raskal gear.

420king-MASSES

no the issue is imo is it shouldnt have been labeled og rascal it should have been labeled under the logic collection logic says there his that he bought months ago so therefore they should have been labeled as the logic collection just like the other times logic puts his gear he owns up it will probobly be straightened out before the week-ends over just a simple mislabeling [hopefully]

dayday

dayday

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah its a sad day fosho and a loss to the farm...You will be missed Homie Raskal....

dayday....

K

Kennie_B

Damn OG may your good karma follow you down the road! We will miss you & this is a crying shame!

S

Sway

in my eyes its absolutely ridiculous to even feel comfortable letting these auctions get as high as they do. im surprised people can sleep at night letting someone pay over 500 bucks for a pack of seed. of coarse people have to pay the amount if they want to get their hands on the gear. its just a major representation of taking advantage of a good thing. not the first time its happened, and certainly wont be the last. just my .02, im sure ill be banned now.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Just popped 20 or so of Raskals Alien crosses and some Strawberry 18's. Looked at the auction and almost "pissed my suit pants"...lol sway..... I guess I just popped like 4k worth.....:ROFL

Speachless and sad about Raskal.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
lol at all you guys making up your own little stories.....

me and raskal have had a bad relationship for over 1 year now....

none of you know what goes on behind closed doors only me and raskal.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom