Young Plant, but ONLY the bottom 2 leaves turned yellow/pale and look different. Should i keep them on or remove them?

• Thread starter nate.james843
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nate.james843

nate.james843

Im new to growing, i learned tru trial and error on yellowing leaves. I just never seen this so isolated. This plant is growing all sorts of weird but i havent killed it yet so....anayways. Young Plant, but ONLY the bottom 2 leaves turned yellow/pale and look different. I'll attach a picture but it really stands out more in person, a ton under the grow light. Should I keep them or remove them?
Young plant but only the bottom 2 leaves turned yellowpale and look different  should i keep t
Should i keep them on or remove them?

nate.james843

nate.james843

These are 3" biodegradable pots(still removing current pot), I have bigger 5" inchers. Should I work up or go right to the 5 gallon?

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

These are 3" biodegradable pots(still removing current pot), I have bigger 5" inchers. Should I work up or go right to the 5 gallon?
I like to up pot twice, first into a 1 gallon, then into final pot. You're not going to gain much by going to a 5"

P

Phyto

Your call, depends if you want to up pot twice. At the stage they’re in you’d be fine going into 5 gallons.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Too wet. Not drying out between feeds.
Here are some 8oz pots, half a solo and some equivalent to a solo. Not saying the plant wouldn’t enjoy it, but the very edges of the leaves at the next node, that yellowing is light stess. So them 2 things are my 2 cents. 👊🏻🤡

IMG 4783
IMG 4728
IMG 4478
IMG 4477
IMG 4475
IMG 4454
nate.james843

nate.james843

Thanks for all the help, I really appreciate it. My next grow is going to be ALOT better, I definitely stressed these puppies out. I kept ordering and adding on, was eager to get growing. Typical impatience messing something up again haha.

nate.james843

nate.james843

Better?
I had taken a picture last night and this norning. compared them and you can see a 100 percent difference.

Top Bottom