caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
:D

Sixyearoldfarmer

I love that photo!

vaporedout

vaporedout

totaly awesome but i can see a storm of negative feedback by uniformed people (not here) i bet those people would also think this is DANGEROUS to her to be around the plants. funny she looks like my neice a lot :) must be the bangs

Her seizures have dropped from 1,200 a month to three, and the ones she has are shorter in duration and less severe.

this makes me so happy and so angry!!!! GET CBD's TO MORE KIDS IN NEED!!! stop being idiotic!!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
:happy: Exactly Vape !! Thats what I like about it! ;)

The Plant is NOT Dangerous ! Why would any one be upset about the Photo?

But I totally agree, that some folks would be upset..I would like to ask them , Why?o_O
..it shows how folks have been programmed.

Green Giant

Green Giant

My first thought was not the safety of the little girl from the plant, but the safety of her and her family from the law and child services. This was my take from just looking at the picture not reading the article.

It's a shame that that's the first thing that came to mind.

As I read the article I could feel tears welling up, just knowing this plant is helping with her seizures.

Just AWESOME!!!

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

A Healthy child that has A Family that looks out for her and "Knows" what are in her best interests regardless of the risk that is involved to selves and the Stigma that has been placed on Medical Marijuana and the benefits that can be provided to those that are truly in need... Priceless!!!

There is "Hope" and this truly has "Made My Day" :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Definitely not the youngest farmer if you count my granddaughter. I won't show pix of her near my plants, though. Green Giant has made the most salient point. People get upset with the idea of a child even looking at the plant! Yet, they'll happily expose her to awful violence with nary a second thought.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
We've raised my buddies daughter in a grow room...she's 6 and already has 4 years under her belt...lol...my ex's little one was all over the indoor and outdoor grows, she loves plants..to bad her mom was poison

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Definitely not the youngest farmer if you count my granddaughter. I won't show pix of her near my plants, though. Green Giant has made the most salient point. People get upset with the idea of a child even looking at the plant! Yet, they'll happily expose her to awful violence with nary a second thought.
Also baby formulia mostly sugar, then they wonder why...

souf69

souf69

My son was 11 months old barily walkin and managed to find his way into my first grow room ( i left the door open ) anyway when he walked in, it was like he saw god when he looked at the lights and plants. I still remember like it was yesterday.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

My son was 11 months old barily walkin and managed to find his way into my first grow room ( i left the door open ) anyway when he walked in, it was like he saw god when he looked at the lights and plants. I still remember like it was yesterday.
My Lil daughter did the same thing she followed me in2 the grow room.. She could care less what mom was doing she's always chillin with Dad.. She loves 2 help water & she seen me smelling my plants & now she grabs them & takes a big whiff & says ummmm!! Even when I'm not in there she says let's go water the plants.. I had 2 make a veggie garden outside 4 her so she won't bug me.. But it didn't work she still likes the plants inside.LOL!! She is gunna b a bad ass grower..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Weve come a long way. When I was 14 my mom found my stash, drove me to the police station. Almost turned me in. She kept the weed for evidence and said she would turn me in if I smoked again.
We found the stash replaced it with Italian seasoning, got high, she knew, took me downtown, cops laughed, told her would not worry about his stash....
We forgave each other for all the bullshit on her death bed....

ftwendy

ftwendy

Weve come a long way. When I was 14 my mom found my stash, drove me to the police station. Almost turned me in. She kept the weed for evidence and said she would turn me in if I smoked again.
We found the stash replaced it with Italian seasoning, got high, she knew, took me downtown, cops laughed, told her would not worry about his stash....

My ma found my stash in the garage one summer waaaaaay back when I was just a pup... after I explained it was not mine (a bold face lie) and that it was very expensive (truth), madre offered to return the herb to the owner if they were willing to step forward within a day. Naturally none of my friends were willing to take the fall, but while I was asking them, one of my pals suggested replacing the ganja flowers with some other green leafy material. Armed with the knowledge that my ma isn't much of an expert on herb, I decided to give it a shot with some microwaved flower buds and stems I had gathered in her back yard... lo and behold it worked.

I have the best memory of me and my brother standing in the bathroom with my ma and flushing the 'very expensive' herb down the toilet. "What a shameful waste..." my brother and I lamented as the fake herb spiraled down the pipes........ mom just looked on with a stern sense of justice, nodding her head all the while. Truth be told, I can't think of a better way that scenario could have shaken out. Really. If we did it ma's way, all those pretty herbs would have gone to waste... at least my way, she could get her sense of justice and I could still make use of the precious cheeba. :)

The entire bag was smoked within hours of flushing the fake. To this day I can't remember a bag that made me laugh as much and as hard as that one did..... Love you Ma!

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
We've raised my buddies daughter in a grow room...she's 6 and already has 4 years under her belt...lol...my ex's little one was all over the indoor and outdoor grows, she loves plants..to bad her mom was poison
lmfao

ftwendy

ftwendy

...best part: now my ma gets high with my brother and me. Everything changed for the better the day she retired. Now she's my best measure for effects -- she's ULTRA sensitive. :)

What's the OLDEST farmer you guys know of?

dirk d

dirk d

It's a sad day when we're scared of a plant GOD put on this earth lol and we pop pill after pill, drink shot after shot. lol the hypocrisy of it all just amazes me.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That's funny.. My mom cought me growing weed in my closet when I was 13 but she juss got mad & killed them.. Every year she found more plants & killed them.. By 16 she gave up on me & let me grow my 1st plant & it was a epic failure.. But the next year was my 1st harvest of nice Stoney buds.. I was 17.. Now decades later I'm still going strong.. When I was a kid it was all outdoor (germinating inside under a reg cheap house light) but when I moved out I started growing inside & I've never stopped.. Now mom eats brownies & grows her own plant>> Fruity Pebble OG.. We still crack up about her killing my plants over 20yrs ago.. My mom learned early that I'm not gunna stop growing.. U know the old saying if u can't beat um join um!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom