Youngin's In Trouble

• Thread starter CharmCity915
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CharmCity915

CharmCity915

What's up everyone. I had to have a buddy take care of the beans I dropped a bit ago and well lets just say he didn't help lol. I don't know sex but I know the strains I have. I just got em back an hour ago so any advice that you have is welcome. Thank you

Youngins in trouble
Youngins in trouble 2
Youngins in trouble 3
BigBlueBuds

BigBlueBuds

I 2nd the over watered.

When I have a plant that's not drinking as much as the rest and I need her to dry out I will gently poke holes in the medium with a skewer, pencil, chopstick, etc. helps dry out the medium. Also put a fan close by so air circulation is high, also helps dry out faster. Don't point fan directly at them though. They look like they can snap back no problem just wait till dry to water next. Luck to you!

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Thank you guys. I also seen he didn't use the PH'd water I left for him. When I got them back the soil was bone dry so I did water them. Now he was probably giving them water everyday out of the damn sink lol

BigBlueBuds

BigBlueBuds

I was going by the soil, it looked wet. And the droop..
If they were bone dry and u had just watered them they should perk right back up!
Lets see a picture of them now. They should perk back up very quickly if all they wanted was a drink.

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Here's a pic from just this morning. I just gave them the water yesterday when I picked them up. Thank y'all for giving advice and opinions.

IMG 20160126 114848
CharmCity915

CharmCity915

I love it when I am wrong, crunchy soil? ok wilt. shroom wins.
Shit I just appreciate y'all helping.. Wrong or right, y'all guide me to the problem with no problem :smoking:

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

I found out he had them sitting behind his garage in a cardboard box for almost 7 days and its been cold in Texas lately

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Ok, I sure will.. I got them lined up in a row and I have a couple CFL's blasting on them

Top Bottom