Your All Time Best Producer, Indoor Or Outdoor.

• Thread starter Canalchemist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Hey Folks, I have always been curious about quality over quantity, recently I have thought that was a narrow minded perspective. In an effort to maintain a more objective outlook, I am posting this thread.

What was the strain that blew your mind as far as production went, what was the all out whale on the scale.

Thanks in advance effort all the input.

Canal

Dunge

Dunge

A few years back, I had been growing great bud out of a few good keepers, but yields were never great.
I managed to land a pack of TopDog TreStarDog.
The buds were so big it pissed me off, because I didn't have enough quart jars to put all the buds in.
All my friends loved this pot, both because it was very good and the fact that I was giving it out with impunity due to its very high yield.
I didn't keep it more than a few cycles.
Some things are inexplicable.

Quagmire

Quagmire

It all started with a small breeder named Deadvet who created a strain called "Celtic Stone" . It is an amazing cross of Sagarmatha's Stonehenge x to a male by Juan Moore called "Dixie Crystal" ... the center cola's got up to 4ft with a very short veg period, amazing strain but it gets better.. Crossed this to a Blueberry monster and made Celtic Berry... nope, not done yet.. then a friend named Dubman gifts me some NYCD F3 seeds and I make my first cross... aka: Bumbleberry or Dieselberry but was already taken.. Celtic Berry x NYCD F3 and the results were outrageous.. The seeds are almost gone so I intend to work the last few Celtic Stone beans to themselves, and hopefully some Doublestone too to save these awesome genetics..

Quagmire

Quagmire

A friend down under used Celtic Stone to cross to Kashmire and got this... just to give you an idea just how wicked the CS really is...

Celtic Stone x Kashmir
Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Wow ma, very nice indeed, I have bean envy now :eek:. Thanks for the pic to, you work out? JK Nice plant!

Bean Envy!

hyzerflip

hyzerflip

h34d's 'Geisha' (C99 x [Trainwreck x ThaiLandrace]) was the best yielder I ever grew. It was a big, vigorous stretcher so it hardly needed any veg either. The node spacing was a little wide but it made up for it in huuuge, rock hard nuggets. It was too much like my lemony Jack Herer, though, and while it had a punch it definitely wasn't as strong; Ended up ditching it due to space constraints.

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Nice I love C99, What did you use for a medium, was it hydro?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hey Folks, I have always been curious about quality over quantity, recently I have thought that was a narrow minded perspective. In an effort to maintain a more objective outlook, I am posting this thread.

What was the strain that blew your mind as far as production went, what was the all out whale on the scale.

Thanks in advance effort all the input.

Canal
ANYTHING Chem. Loran's Longbottom Leaf is easy to make weight with. The Chem strains have been my go-to for making weight. I'm sure I could improve on it, but my motto is work smarter, not harder.

K

kolah

sensi seeds afghani 1 was huge grown outdoors,,,,all indica too.

i've never grew indoors so can't help ya here. i like using the sun and the earth.. but most peeps i know say indoor weed grows better...and def' quicker.

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

ANYTHING Chem. Loran's Longbottom Leaf is easy to make weight with. The Chem strains have been my go-to for making weight. I'm sure I could improve on it, but my motto is work smarter, not harder.

I know I have a Humbolt Chem stashed somewhere.

Thanks Everyone for the Input so far, very much appreciated.

H

happy b

About 7 years or so ago I bought a few packs of seeds from my local head shop . one of the strains hermed to the max .so phoned the company and explained what happened(the company was th seeds the strain was Mr bubble)the guy took the number that's written on the pack to confirm that I at least bought a pack of theyr seeds . so he explained they didn't have any mr bub left so I paid the difference and got theyr the hog that had recently won the HTC . THE yield was AMAZING!it was bud from top to bottom . I didn't really like the taste of the phenos I had the taste lacked any kind of funk or dankness it was ok.ok . but nothing too special but boy did it produce.

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Thanks B, I have read about some strains that TH seeds has that are good producers, I am going to add that to the Stank Bank.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I have a few and there are things to consider like jack that yields great but no huge collas just tons of nice pop corny nugs with nothing to trim.

Indoor: I popped an old cotton candy seed from a bag of bc bud. I held onto it for many years and the yield was too big. It was hard to not get mold but I saw some bumper crops: 3.5#'s/1k

Outdoor: blue dream is nuts!!! Chemdog #4 dumps too as does anything with haze in her

H

happy b

Thanks B, I have read about some strains that TH seeds has that are good producers, I am going to add that to the Stank Bank.
They do a critical hog as well my brother grew it . It was big but not as big as my hogs but mine were vegged under hps and his were vegged under cfl so....
i preferred the flavor of the critical hog,it was nice n skunky . its actually theyr cheapest strain.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I have a couple phenos of respect from reggae seeds that strait.up put out. 2#+ off a 600w

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

I have a few and there are things to consider like jack that yields great but no huge collas just tons of nice pop corny nugs with nothing to trim.

Indoor: I popped an old cotton candy seed from a bag of bc bud. I held onto it for many years and the yield was too big. It was hard to not get mold but I saw some bumper crops: 3.5#'s/1k

Outdoor: blue dream is nuts!!! Chemdog #4 dumps too as does anything with haze in her

When you say Jack are you referring to a specific one?

Thanks for the input :)

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

They do a critical hog as well my brother grew it . It was big but not as big as my hogs but mine were vegged under hps and his were vegged under cfl so....
i preferred the flavor of the critical hog,it was nice n skunky . its actually theyr cheapest strain.

I am definitely going to check that out, thanks a lot for chiming in happy, much appreciated, alaways a welcome participant and a generous one at that.

:)

Top Bottom