Your All Time Best Producer, Indoor Or Outdoor.

• Thread starter Canalchemist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Blue Dream?

My buddy grew some Blue Dream indoors ...THE biggest heaviest buds I ever seen. And he is just an average grower.

Good one guys I have heard the same thing about Blue Dream, but I have heard some guys hating on it, I don't understand it. definitely hear a lot of the heavy yield stuff about it though.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I can get over 1/1 with 213 OG and that's without having to pack them in like sardines or any training (with about a 3 week veg). Damn good yield, especially for an OG.

JaySin420

JaySin420

My own project has one pheno that's Tangerine Dream dom, get 4 oz. on an early topped (right outta cloner) three by three foot ish plant almost, zero trim work, and a quart jar held two plus oz.. The cross is (NYCD x Local heirloom Blueberry) BBNY x BBNYTD (Tangerine Dream x BBNY) Very fast veg, 10 week flower, and smelled/tasted tangerine. Iron Labs tested at 26% THC 5.5% CBD , VERY EXTREME STONE lol. Actually put a rookie smoker under the table asleep, with one bowl (water bong)!! Maybe yield and potent smoke can be hand in hand? - I am a believer in the ratio of Yield/Potency. Lately I have been seeing things that say BS to that line of thinking. We are directly influencing the genetic change ourselves to eliminate the unwanted. Its happening very fast too.....

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Sounds like a real desirable gene pool, and a great yield as well, do you plan to select an IBL, or Landrace to help Isolate and lock down your desirable traits?

B

bigbag

recently cropped 1 plant of OG Raskal White Fire OG. she yielded 14.5 ounces dry, from a 3 gallon pot of coco, GH 3 part and additives. 1 month veg/2 month flower. plant was about 4' tall and 3' wide, topped twice in veg. every branch had tops the size of tall boy beer cans of very high quality, kushy flowers ;) gonna be running a 25 bulb whole room of her soon...

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

recently cropped 1 plant of OG Raskal White Fire OG. she yielded 14.5 ounces dry, from a 3 gallon pot of coco, GH 3 part and additives. 1 month veg/2 month flower. plant was about 4' tall and 3' wide, topped twice in veg. every branch had tops the size of tall boy beer cans of very high quality, kushy flowers ;) gonna be running a 25 bulb whole room of her soon...
Is that 14.5 zoss wet or dry?

JaySin420

JaySin420

Sounds like a real desirable gene pool, and a great yield as well, do you plan to select an IBL, or Landrace to help Isolate and lock down your desirable traits?
My selection has been one thing potency and effects. The project has turned into two main variations.
1st and my favorite the effects from early Soma NYCD plants. They seem to have a get off your couch effect unlike anything else (all upper racy but no paranoid feeling), these phenos got first pick. Sour and sweet or one or the other seems to be the flavor, more blueberry less NYCD and the other way round too. Rare flavors 1 in 100 est.: None or no flavor at all, grapefruit, and lemon.
2nd favorite is the total day wrecker, sleeping pill type effects. More of the blueberry effects amp'd up by Tangerine Dream (which was huge project too). The Tangerine I chose was the strongest outta 200+ seedlings its genetics that seemed to pass was flavor/potency its growth pattern seems rare in the new crosses. I will after last seedling run start to choose for two different IBL lines, one morning smoke, one for bedtime lol. Flavor will become a factor only if we need to break a tie so to speak. Most common are the sour flavors so its gonna be fun to see what it ends up being as far as flavor goes.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

My bad, somehow missed the part that said "dry" lol. Damn good yield, right on bro!

Latest posts

Top Bottom