your Chemdog bx2 male

• Thread starter Fineus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fineus

Was wondering of you could briefly explain your choosen chem male and what male was used in the first cross to the Chemdog D?
thaks guys looking forward to getting some Conno Chem:)

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
Was wondering of you could briefly explain your choosen chem male and what male was used in the first cross to the Chemdog D?
thaks guys looking forward to getting some Conno Chem:)

I would like to know the answer to this as well..... hopefully not a REZ Chem IBL male!

G

GreenDragon

I would like to know the answer to this as well..... hopefully not a REZ Chem IBL male!

It's not a Rez Chem IBL,the male is form Rez Chem bx2,but I'm sure that it is great male...can't you see all pics and reports from the crosses with him,they are dank all!!!

GD

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Hindu kush ibl was the male used to the Chemdog D th create chem kush.

Chem kush male then put back on to Chemdog D and we have bx1. And so on it goes.

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
Good info.....

Not sure about the "HATER" comment, I have a right to dislike a breeder that sells seeds that herm on me, and I've had three different strains from REZ herm. No one else's stuff had hermed on me, just his... so... I don't grow his gear anymore.

Illmind

Illmind

can the word hater be abolished already? my grandma uses it these days, well not really she's not that lame. something tells me tacoma doesn't c the big picture so really no reason to b offended. im sure he doesn't realize more threads are deleted than kept or the shady underhanded ways or lol the fact that if u use rezs gear they're knockoffs but when he does it's an ibl. nobody will deny the dankness to be found in the gems others have collected and he managed to get his grubby hands on. o he dont wanna work with the white? why you ask? because krome respectfully asked all hybrids go for under 50$.. ya thats 1/4 his usual price. or u can bet your ass the white ibl would be out by now. all icmags best growers and breeders were banned because of his jelousy. and apparently he doesnt give 2 shits how good his 200$ seeds perform he'd rather erase all but good reports and then stickys em. capiche? and i'd trust conn genetics to work rezs lines better than he could and at better prices.

M

metadoneth

Yeah just because Rez's Chem IBl isn't the most perfectly stable one in the world defintely doesn't mean that there are not stable males that are to be found in the 2nd Bx... It's obvious that CSG work has been coming along extremely well so obvoiusly this male is a damn good one!!!

Top Bottom