Your Choice For Odor Control...

• Thread starter mikeb437
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mikeb437

mikeb437

Looking for a quiet yet effective odor control system. Can I place a small scrubber on the floor of box and run an exhaust out the top? If I use a scrubber, will I then need a bigger fan rather than a p.c fan? Odor is my only problem and can't find a small, quet and effective way to control it. I don't necessarily need to hang the scrubber at the top do I?

420circuit

420circuit

Odor control method depends on the situation and volume of air, I use a cheap iPower charcoal filter, an inline fan and speed control for a room the size of a large closet. There is still a faint smell that is helped by having Ona gel at the exhaust. Are you growing in a tent? The charcoal needs replaced in a year or so.

mikeb437

mikeb437

I grow in a small stealth box I made. It's not sealed tightly either so I don't know if the ona bucket will work. Maybe I'll test a diy carbon filter.. Thanks guys

hogheaven

hogheaven

Ive noticed high humidity shortens the lifespan of the ipowers have you found the same?

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Stinky cannabis will go right through a scrubber when cropping bigtime ! Id put at the top to exaust heat . I ran my last filters ten years before i changed the medium. Man , they were sour , whew. Under normal conditions there is no smell inside or outside house what so ever ! I used to crop when neighboors were at work or late at night when i lived in the city neighboorhood . I ran 3200 watts total . Id have to shut down my vent and just recycle the air when my cop landlord worked in the basement less than 10 feet away from 1.5 pounds of narley trainwreck just about ready to harvest. So much for trained to notice shit.lol. i would time my grow to coincide with a work day in case soemone had to come over. I never flowered lights on in the daytime.

Top Bottom