Your country needs you!!!

• Thread starter Funk junky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funk junky

Funk junky

Today I’m very worried about what it means to be British!
We are the biggest supplier of medical cannabis on the planet (last time I looked could have changed by now).
How on earth can this be ok?
That we say we can’t supply children with severe epilepsy here.
But it’s ok to supply to other countries Canada being the biggest I think for now anyway.
It’s just not cricket I demand change and would like to submit a petition to government if this gets over 100,000 signatures it has to spark a debate in parliament.
Of course I’m not going to start petition in with my real name or as funk junky!
If anyone would like to colabarate as a collective I would love to hear from you!
It ain’t right and it ain’t proper let’s let them that we have a voice and demand a stop to hypocrisy now!!!

BigCube

BigCube

Good luck! Political change is very hard to enact. With most places things are getting better with time. But I hear you, the boogeyman that is the cannabis plant has been killed long ago. It's been shown to be even more harmless than booze or smokes and has way more benefits.

Let's just hope they smarten up with time. Enacting political change without millions of dollars of campaigning is almost impossible. Best of luck man! People shouldn't have to fight for medicine.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

We are the biggest supplier of medical cannabis on the planet (last time I looked could have changed by now).
But it’s ok to supply to other countries Canada being the biggest I think for now anyway.
It’s just not cricket I demand change and would like to submit a petition to government if this gets over 100,000 signatures it has to spark a debate in parliament.
Of course I’m not going to start petition in with my real name or as funk junky!
If anyone would like to colabarate as a collective I would love to hear from you!
It ain’t right and it ain’t proper let’s let them that we have a voice and demand a stop to hypocrisy now!!!

You have to at least take credit. An anonymous petition isnt going to do much.

In Michigan the residents got petitions together and they legalized medical marijuana despite a very conservative state government.

It can be done!

WankirA

WankirA

Hey there FJ, I feel that feel.
Also for other reasons too: but your/our cause is just.

Am happy to put my name and address to something that has potential to move the conversation further along. Whatever outcome may arrise, am happy to lend a hand or voice.
(Have some design skills too if required, srs!)
Brits united for a change, eh...! 👍

Enacting political change without millions of dollars of campaigning is almost impossible
This is true but perhaps we can chase the petition in parliment atm...!?
Create a simle letter to our respective MP's to chase it perhaps: idk, not my field of expertise but doesn't have to be expensive, to get the ball rolling. 😊

An anonymous petition isnt going to do much.
Again, see above. Unfortunately think we need to go public for this fight.

The Cannalogix Foundation
Always great to hear of those who are already in the loop, hey @Papa Hemp , do you have any branch of your cadre in the UK?
And where is your most troublesome state (US)??

Good stuff :D
Cheers all
W

😉😁

Funk junky

Funk junky

Hey there FJ, I feel that feel.
Also for other reasons too: but your/our cause is just.

Am happy to put my name and address to something that has potential to move the conversation further along. Whatever outcome may arrise, am happy to lend a hand or voice.
(Have some design skills too if required, srs!)
Brits united for a change, eh...! 👍

This is true but perhaps we can chase the petition in parliment atm...!?
Create a simle letter to our respective MP's to chase it perhaps: idk, not my field of expertise but doesn't have to be expensive, to get the ball rolling. 😊

Again, see above. Unfortunately think we need to go public for this fight.

Always great to hear of those who are already in the loop, hey @Papa Hemp , do you have any branch of your cadre in the UK?
And where is your most troublesome state (US)??

Good stuff :D
Cheers all
W

😉😁
We at The Cannalogix Foundation have been helping with legality for decades now. We have atty's, lobbyists and hard working people all over the globe initiating change and will continue forever
You have to at least take credit. An anonymous petition isnt going to do much.

In Michigan the residents got petitions together and they legalized medical marijuana despite a very conservative state government.

It can be done!
[/QUOTE they have allowed for medical for these extreme cases with children with chronic epilepsy. Trouble is there not prescribing I think it was six people approved.
But I don’t want to want to start shouting till I gather more information.
Currently I feel the state with the biggest pain in our asses would be Kentucky. So backwards thinking on the subject they might as well be in the dark ages...No, wait...cannabis was completely legal and fully accepted by society as a very beneficial herb/medicine/textile and more...
I’m in uk. Yeah I know the full story and know how if what happened in the USA in the late thirties restricted rational thinking for decades. They banned it here in 1928 because Egypt and turkey lobbied for it. It was a widely used medicine before that.
Same as USA, I was actually thinking of buying one of those cannabis amercana bottles as a part of history once.
Without Americans though not giving up I don’t think we would be here. I know about anslinger and his connection to the DuPonts(excuse spelling if wrong). I know that they made growing cannabis compulsory a couple of years after prohibition for national security to help the war effort because of its usefulness.
Damn I’m ranting here. wankir a if your in U.K. I’ve just signed a petition on change.org if it gets to 100,000 they are bound by law to have a debate in parliament.
I will try to find more about details of lad, I got a little emotional at time, but there is another I signed that you can find by googling get the government to release Teagans medical cannabis. I think this was started by Alfie dinghleys mum.
Again spelling might not be spot on. But Alfie was the lad that shamed them into changing the law. We are a nation that has always led by example how is it that we feel it ok to export it if it’s not safe? That’s not just turning a blind eye that’s being complicit!

WankirA

WankirA

Damn I’m ranting here. wankir a if your in U.K. I’ve just signed a petition on change.org if it gets to 100,000 they are bound by law to have a debate in parliament.

I've already signed the parliamentary petition so as i said up there, anything to move the coversation forward, keep me posted....

We are a nation that has always led by example how is it that we feel it ok to export it if it’s not safe? That’s not just turning a blind eye that’s being complicit!
&
Worse when you find out that not only does Teresa Mays hubby's company have the current rights to export that marijuana, but one of her ministers (who is currently in charge of the legalisation process) is also married to the guy who grows the very same marijuana...
True story folks.

Google will produce the deets.

Funk junky

Funk junky

Yeah I heard about the ministers hubby, didn’t know about may though

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Fixed the you’re to your. For title mate! Let’s get them signatures all! Power to the people the Magna Carta of weed!!

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
We at The Cannalogix Foundation have been helping with legality for decades now. We have atty's, lobbyists and hard working people all over the globe initiating change and will continue forever...
Great to see the medical movement gain steam thanks to pioneers like yourself

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
what happened to the no politics rule..
There is no political theme to this post that I can see. The idea or thought behind OP is to seek legalization of a plant we all love. Absent that it would be political if per say one was to push other topics into this. If said events happen and we moderators fail to see it please let us know to ensure fair points of view. Again anything related to cannabis is fair game as this site is for idea sharing including fair access via laws to folks where an archaic systems of laws still keep folks locked up for its use.

Funk junky

Funk junky

Yes there is nothing political about my motives. I have recently signed a couple of petitions to allow kids who’s parents are trying to get access to medical marijuana as it’s the only thing that helps there children suffering from seizures that could kill them.
When it was announced the law was being relaxed to allow access I thought we were moving in the right direction. But have recently seen how they are not able to get access.
And signed another petition last night.
I started this just on an emotional whim and had no idea how I would achieve my goals.
But I’m now going to try and find a way to help.
But may need advice on how to do this without compromising myself.
I’ve known about the facility in Norfolk and gm pharmaceuticals operation there for many years.
And know who supplied there stock too. Not sure if I’ve bitten off more than I can chew but don’t feel I can just sit back anymore.

Ina

Ina

I am with you on that!because here in Bulgaria(and not only here but on the Balkans in general) enormous companies(one is from Canada for sure)are buying thousands of acres!!!!claiming that they will grow medical marihuana!!!(and we have the hardest regulations even for hemp in the same time,so harsh laws are only for small Bulgarian producers?!!!if someone from anywhere can grow pot on my land than I can so) on those huge fields of wonderful land but we cant grow even one plant in the same time and we are treated like criminals, like in the mid ages?!I mean what regulation is that,regulation for me and few gardeners and thousands of acres for the companies to grow whatever they want.If that is not hypocrisy than i don't know what is!!!!!
And we are trying to do something,there is few organizations fighting for legalisation,at least to let sick people grow their own or at least we should have the same rights and access to those products produced here!Why should we sell land to produce medicine for other countries and we don't even have any kind of access to that medicine?!!Like we are some kind of fortress peasants :(

Funk junky

Funk junky

I agree a case of do as I say not as I do.
I think they are holding back here because they don’t want people growing there own. But it’s ok if they can control revenue.
There seems to be a reluctance from doctors here the petition I signed yesterday the woman was refused by alder hey children’s hospital even though she now has permission from the government.
I will re write her petition on here as can’t photo shop as can’t get rid of my real first name.
Unfortunately only U.K. residents will be able to sign though. Then I’m going try and think how else I can help

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You could seek help/advice from our leader JB Creel at the Cannalogix Foundation. Our team is currently working on this in the USA exclusively but we have and will continue helping other countries. We only win once it is globally available to all.

Available....

But from what source?

Dont trust the law or the lobbiests on either side is my feeling.

Funk junky

Funk junky

I’ve got a lot of time for proffesor david nutt although I misspelt his name last time.
He was the government chief advisor on cannabis until his research led him to declare that it should be legalised as it’s worst side effect was a criminal record.
Which led to his dismissal he then joined an independent scientific organisation.
I don’t trust the media but just wanted to highlight what is happening, I have been on the cannalogix site just don’t know how to make contact? I see I can subscribe and im willing to pay the fee if it helps me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom