Your country needs you!!!

• Thread starter Funk junky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Lobbyists are just words expressed from one side or another. If those words come from a nonprofit trying to gain access to this herb for every single one of us including our naysayers and haters how can you cast doubt? Now if it is obvious they lie, well that is one thing but look to what they stand for not what they provide lip service to.
We walk the walk, not just talk the talk...

We want to grow unencumbered by limits and rules and the only focus in any legal state is to reduce home growing and gain tax money or “other” money licensing suppliers and stores.

And medical gets pushed aside because rec is a much bigger market. Its going backwards in my opinion.

So far I liked the black market a lot more.

I support regulations however only because i believe anyone incarcerated for a plant or flower should be released and pardoned for their criminal sentence.

Luca_James1

Luca_James1

Good luck! Political change is very hard to enact. With most places things are getting better with time. But I hear you, the boogeyman that is the cannabis plant has been killed long ago. It's been shown to be even more harmless than booze or smokes and has way more benefits.

Let's just hope they smarten up with time. Enacting political change without millions of dollars of campaigning is almost impossible. Best of luck man! People shouldn't have to fight for medicine.
Completely agree that people shouldn't have to fight for medicine. Have you read this article about inaccurately labelled medicine? https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/inac...e-esplin/?trackingId=b6Hrvb5ySuywMSx83ZHb5g==

Latest posts

Top Bottom