Your experienced opinion

• Thread starter Sensi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sensi

Sensi

Hey everyone I've got a question and I'll get right to it I've just bought a new house I plan on dedicating two of the biggest rooms for growing one is 20x20 the master and the other 15x15 I will also have two 5x5 tents in other areas of the house for whatever purpose you think they should serve. The question is in your opinion how would you set up the grow in this house if the main goal is to have the most efficient highest yielding operation possible with no budget for the setup. Now I don't want to get to carried away just something that works well keep a couple things in mind I prefer working with soil and hids. With that in mind explain how you would do it yourself and be specific I wanna know everything for example what size pots, veg times, how big the plants are when you start flowering really everything walk me through the entire grow and just remember we are trying to take all the trial and error we have endured over all of our years and build and operate the most user friendly, efficient, largest producing grow possible thank you.

sky high

sky high

Read...read...read. All of the info is here for you to source. Find someone with a similar set up and mirror their grow.

if you've endured trial and error for years then you should have a pretty good idea how this should work/what to do/what not to do...

like not having a budget. That's the first thing required.... because....as you know if you've owned HID's/a grow previously that it takes cash to set up a grow properly and run it successfully.

From here it seems like yer trying to go WAYYYYYYYY too big for your expertise and lack of budget.

good luck in your quest

s h

S

Schwoop

In a nut shell use the big room to flower, the smaller to veg, You got no budget, so the way Id build it aint gonna happen, not even sure how to build a spot without a budget?:confused:

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
In a nut shell use the big room to flower, the smaller to veg, You got no budget, so the way Id build it aint gonna happen, not even sure how to build a spot without a budget?:confused:
we all dream of a build with no budget...my budget is if i got it to spend, i spend it. if i dont have it to spend, i dream it :confused:

S

Schwoop

Less is More anyhow, No air-cooling hoods, no pipes, fittings, drippers, no intake, no exhaust, No chemicals, Just lumens, AC, Co2, Circ Fans, and good old fashion worm shit, seaweed, and whatever else A1 is making!!!

Sensi

Sensi

Guys when I say no budget I mean there is no limit to what I'm willing to spend on this grow, for the record I've been growing for over 10 years with great success, not like that's all that long or anything, but the purpose of this thread was to pick the brains that are better than my own and also to see if I'm over looking something I think it's possible that I may transplant to much and yield to little compared some some of you guys around here, you know who you are, but I do thank you for your replies.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Amigo, if youve got 10 years of growing, then you know all ya need ta know. This question is sorry to say but fucking retarded. Read or go away. Instead of picking our brains pick your nose, youll get more done that way anyhow. That just about sums it up.

"ive been growing for 10 years...even though thats nothing....(what?)......but I still need someone to hold my hand through the whole process....." F'ING RETARDED!!!!!!

Sensi

Sensi

The only thing retarded here is the cool guy with the rebel flags who thinks after however many years of growing you somehow know everything there is to know so take that backwoods cousin f'ing mentality elsewhere... Peace

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

How bout you figure out your your ass from a hole in the ground, and you might get a response. 20 of these stupid kinda posts get started a day.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Oh Im a troll now.....lol. Ok, then you want an honest response. Buy about 30 gavitas, a few Uc's, two 2.5 ton A/C's, a whole pallet of fans, inline fans, panda film, cages for your plants, at least 2 water chillers (1hp)......what else am I forgetting yall. It is unlimited budget. Oh nutrients, id buy at least 5 gallons at a time. I like floranova so about 350-500$ a jug. What else ya want.

How did you grow before what was your set up? Give us a little insight?

Sensi

Sensi

Oh Im a troll now.....lol. Ok, then you want an honest response. Buy about 30 gavitas, a few Uc's, two 2.5 ton A/C's, a whole pallet of fans, inline fans, panda film, cages for your plants, at least 2 water chillers (1hp)......what else am I forgetting yall. It is unlimited budget. Oh nutrients, id buy at least 5 gallons at a time. I like floranova so about 350-500$ a jug. What else ya want.

How did you grow before what was your set up? Give us a little insight?
Thanks but no thanks bud

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
You need veg times and plant sizes??? Been growing for 10 years but you don't know the basics....depends on plant size for plant count per light and there is no golden rule. YOu can grow 1-25 plants a light, the 1 will be in a bigger container/uc type of system and 25 would be in 1 gallons or a bed. Just learn to read, since your only going to be reading our results to get your answer why don't you open yourself up to a whole world of threads that have grows in them just like the one your asking how to set up. Read there, as maybe we are busy and instead of us telling you how to do it you could spend YOUR time finding the info since your the one wanting to grow;)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I do understand that your just asking for help but you gotta help yourself before others can truly help you, imo
Start a thread discussing which equipment you've selected and all the parameters for your grow and then you can get feedback from the community on that versus asking someone to tell you how it's done, from start to finish!

ttystikk

ttystikk

Sensi, the question is far too broad and lacking in specifics for anyone to answer usefully. Getting into a pissing contest with people you don't know on this site is also a great way for those with the experience you'd like to use to just ignore you.

Get back with some specifics- nevermind a better attitude- and you may get some useful input.

Sensi

Sensi

Do I need veg times and plant sizes, no that was simply an example to be specific with your design and operation. This thread was meant to be a fun discussion of your opinion on the most efficient grow possible however it turned into a bunch of narcissistic a$$ holes trying to hate and troll and I guess this is why I stay away from places like this because the a$$ holes out number the genuine growers 10 to 1 and the narcissists are always the first to blow you up before anyone with any kind of knowledge or experience can comment with that being said I know there are a lot of great guys and gals on here it was great seeing some of you at the cup and your opinions are always appreciated but for the rest of you go F@%# yourself. Peace out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom