Your Expertise Purty Plz - yellow leaves

• Thread starter Marlie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Marlie

Marlie

Hello my very smart and patient gardeners. I sure could use your help. I am almost 3 weeks into flowering and this just started this week. I grow in Fox Farms and use all of the Fox farms nutrients. Looks like magnesium or sulfur to me, but I don’t know shit.

Your expertise purty plz   yellow leaves
Your expertise purty plz   yellow leaves 2
Your expertise purty plz   yellow leaves 3
K

Kamisama

Looks like nitrogen deficiency to me but in flowering stage older leaves yellowing are normal.
Those lower branches on second pic will not make it, unless u harvest upper part and let lower one complete.

Marlie

Marlie

Looks like nitrogen deficiency to me but in flowering stage older leaves yellowing are normal.
Those lower branches on second pic will not make it, unless u harvest upper part and let lower one complete.
Thank you!!! Would you recommend I trim those or just let them be?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Some strains like n in flower.
A 2inch thick application of castings is a good way to supply that plant with a slow dose n while hitting you bloom nutes.
Good luck.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

About 3 weeks after flipping the plant finishes it's stretch phase and no longer needs as much Nitrogen.
Your FF nutrients automatically cut back on the Nitrogen and pick up the Phosphorous and Potassium levels for flowering. Sometimes the plant and the solution are not on the same schedule and the plant starts stripping
leaves.

I don't see any signs of Calcium or Magnesium issues.

Your plant is beginning to show her winter colours. Stripping old leaves of nutrients and dropping them.
I know it does not look very nice but she is just doing what plants do at this stage of there life. But, your next plant could stay vivid green right to the end. Ya just learn to deal with the plant's requirements and not worry so much.

Nothing to worry about here bud. She looks great! Very nice job so far!
Don't try and fix her k.

Last edited:
Marlie

Marlie

About 3 weeks after flipping the plant finishes it's stretch phase and no longer needs as much Nitrogen.
Your FF nutrients automatically cut back on the Nitrogen and pick up the Phosphorous and Potassium levels for flowering. Sometimes the plant and the solution are not on the same schedule and the plant starts stripping
leaves.

I don't see any signs of Calcium or Magnesium issues.

Your plant is beginning to show her winter colours. Stripping old leaves of nutrients and dropping them.
I know it does not look very nice but she is just doing what plants do at this stage of there life. But, your next plant could stay vivid green right to the end. Ya just learn to deal with the plant's requirements and not worry so much.

Nothing to worry about here bud. She looks great! Very nice job so far!
Don't try and fix her k.
Thank you so much! That just helped me more than you will ever know. I will save a special bud with your name on it.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
i’d like to see more pictures of the whole plants and close ups of affected leaves but i think your right about magnesium deficiency,..
it’s not nitrogen def,..
Omfg what do you mean man?!???!

joking, had too.
🤘
Just looked over the pics again, when a
gnick is right, he is right.
I totally missed the downward curl of the leaves at the cola sites.
Yep, definitely not what my dumbass said!
Mag indeed.
Although, castings are great tool for the box. Laters! Clowns toasted 🤡👊🏻

Marlie

Marlie

i’d like to see more pictures of the whole plants and close ups of affected leaves but i think your right about magnesium deficiency,..
it’s not nitrogen def,..
I’ll get some better pics after lights come on today. Y’all are honestly the GOAT. Have no idea how this would’ve turned out without you guys!! Wanna come over for an inaugural smoke in a few months??

Top Bottom