Your Favorite Cartoon Characters: Top 5

• Thread starter ronvmpc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

This is an ongoing arguement between my friends and I so I thought i'd bring it to the farm. We might be in our 20's but we're kids at heart. So here's mine. What's yours?

5. Ren and Stimpy (ok. thats 2 but they go hand in hand)

4. Zapp Brannigan

3. Peter Griffin

2. All of Looney Tunes (there blatant racism is hilarious)

And my all time favorite character:

1. Randy Marsh

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Looney Tunes and Popeye.

The way Looney Tunes and Merry Melodies are shown now does a complete and total disservice to the art. Just like assholes are doing now with Mark Twain's books, trying to change history, erase it or make it fit their current ideals. Assholes.

Sorry for the rant! I also really love Rocky and Bullwinkle, and Ni Hao, Kai-lan. :)

Oh, and Natasha and Boris, classic stuff.

Uh... I'm not in my 20s. :worried

C

CALIPURP

Come on woody woodpecker..lil troublemaker..plus i pretty sure he was an early prop 215 patient always so happy..:passingjoint:

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Looney Tunes and Popeye.

The way Looney Tunes and Merry Melodies are shown now does a complete and total disservice to the art.

Everything you say makes sense.

This is one of those subjects that when you give an answer, you think about then wanna change it.

Tom and jerry's the shit too kobe.

I'd like to ad Charlie Brown. Vince guaraldi's piano playing for the soundtrack is amazing.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Well.... I don't remember anything like that from my childhood. I watched Mr. Rogers, Sesame Street, I remember some cartoon with a horse that I saw occasionally. Josie and the Pussycats, Scooby Doo (the real/original Scooby), Batman and Robin, hehheh... Kimba the White Lion, Speed Racer, shit like that.

Afterwards it was stuff I watched with my kids. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Pee Wee's Playhouse, stuff like that.

convex

convex

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVDnnffKS84[/YOUTUBE]

Venom818

Venom818

I like most of the old school cartoons Here are 2 characters i like.

Images
J

Jsän

wow heckle and jeckle ...i wish i could find that on ***** (box set)=P.

can i add Felix the cat to the mix.

deacon1503

deacon1503

In no order:

- Ren & Stimpy

- Peter Griffin (Family Guy)

- Roger the Alien (American Dad)

- Meatwad (ATHF)

- Eric Cartman (Southpark)

- Launchpad McQuack (Duck Tales)

The more i think about this the more this list will change...

A

Abob

What no one knows of Felix the cat, those black crows Heckle and Jeckle, Clutch Cargo, oh yeah lets not forget Tom Terrific. Not sure but I think Engineer Bill or was if Catain Kangaroo that showed those cartoon. No it was Howdy Duty. hahahahahahah lololololo how funny is that thinking back, Thanks ronvmpc I needed that chuckle oh that right Chuckles the Clown. Miss spelled but someone out there knows who I'm referring to.

hiboy

hiboy

Come on yall
what about pepe le peu
got a shout out for homer simpson. mmmmmmm beer

Top Bottom