Your Favorite Outdoor Strains, List Em

• Thread starter Quitters
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Quitters

Quitters

was wondering what strains or cuts do the veteran outdoor growers like to repeatedly grow every year, ya know what are ya staples based on performance and potency ?

please if u feel like sharing more then tell us what credentials of each strain that make you repeatedly want to grow it. :harvest:

symbiote420

symbiote420

LA Confidential and Sour Diesel for me, harvested by the last week of September thru first week of October, grew out an afghani couple years back she got pulled in mid-September.

K

Kiwigreen

have to say cinderella 99 and maple leaf indica. finish quick and always great results

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
LA Confidential and Sour Diesel for me, harvested by the last week of September thru first week of October, grew out an afghani couple years back she got pulled in mid-September.

i've read that Sour diesel is a 10 to 11 week strain....Man that a long one.

B

Bill Bloome

Super Silver Haze;grow to 12 to 16 ft with massive yields and killer potency Aurora Indica;short and very bushy,if topped, with an awesome buzz.Major body stone!Durban Poison;grow 8 to 12 ft,even when topped once or twice,and the best high ever!Very cerebral and clear,great daytime buzz! I grow at 32 degrees latitude in southeastern US in prepared soil in 18 gal containers.

Top Bottom