Your favorite plant from non-fem seed

• Thread starter DoubleDub
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DoubleDub

Ever grown a plant worthy of a permanent spot with your moms from a non-femed seed? What was it?

Z

zoeronerer

pluton

hash plant from the 80's

sonoma coma

c99

the list goes on

S

Skunkenstein

Well the two that have been in my stable the longest...SOL Swt#3 and Legends Ultimate Indica.Can't imagine life without them...!! There is an excellent pheno of DJ Shorts Grape Krush that has been hanging around My garden for 2yrs thats been making mouths water with Delight...haha

C

CanadianClassic

Hashplant for me too got a massive 60 inch beast with like 60 tops 3 weeks in right now took cuttings off her b4 she went in very great strain "Hash Passion" from seed to and i never buy fem seeds..

Good luck with the ladies!!!

S

Skunkenstein

Yeah,the Stellar Grape cutting we found, was the product of our own inline breeding project.The first Plants were very skimpy in the yeild Dept.,but that next Generation down made a huge difference.Very glad we made some beans..The taste of the GK alone is worth the price of admission!! F' Those fem. seeds...!!

D

DoubleDub

F' Those fem. seeds...!!

ditto that bro! Fem's have seriously ruined the gene pool of marijuana. What pisses me off the most is i'm allergic to the goddamn pollen! So if I ever grind up or smell a hermie nug I sneeze like crazy!

Top Bottom