Your favorite strain...

• Thread starter Roskito
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Roskito

I wanna hear your all time favorite strain and why...

I'm going with Snowcap. Perfect combo of lemon/pine, refreshing like a crisp morning in the Sierra Nevadas. The real stuff seems almost impossible to find today. Everything they sell as Snowcap is really low grade. So if your out there...please...

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Original Santa Cruz Hogs Breath, Bros grimm C99, Matanuska Thunder Fuck, Cream Satika x Durban Poison 90'-91', Oregon Green Queen 05-06, apollo 11 was tight too, Loompas head band, and my new fav to the line up Platinum Cherry Pie.

shit i could go on but there is no such thing as a "favorite strain". everything is so dynamic, and if you smoke on your fav strain for too long, you will soon find another fav strain... its a vicious cycle:cigar:

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

Super silver haze! I had a cut a few years ago that was a star. Bag appeal for days and a smell that always pleased and never offended. I bought a couple packs of seeds but I'm afraid to pop them cuz I'm afraid ill be let down.:(

sensicloud

sensicloud

Original Santa Cruz Hogs Breath, Bros grimm C99, Matanuska Thunder Fuck, Cream Satika x Durban Poison 90'-91', Oregon Green Queen 05-06, apollo 11 was tight too, Loompas head band, and my new fav to the line up Platinum Cherry Pie.

shit i could go on but there is no such thing as a "favorite strain". everything is so dynamic, and if you smoke on your fav strain for too long, you will soon find another fav strain... its a vicious cycle:cigar:

The matanuska thunder duck made me sorta sleepy/grumpy, very strong but not for me. I love your list though, Apollo and loompa hb especially

Shamus

Shamus

1. REAL ecsd
2. preforum GSC
3. suges pure kush
4. 86' heirloom skunk 1 (after curing for at least two months, wouldnt be on the list before that)
5. OG (any cuts with a forehead sweat and a taste thatll still shine even after a newport)

eck2014

eck2014

Supporter
5. OG (any cuts with a forehead sweat and a taste thatll still shine even after a newport)

Shamus really true, and funny !!! dude, love that avatar of 8 ball, old school bro...

Manic, that cracker is such fire man!! -- prob the strongest i've had in years.. and high is amazing :)

1. Mint bubbakush (now defunct but hoping to maybe get something close when running some pre98 bubbak s1s down the road)
2. uptown haze aka the piff, aka purple haze -- the best haze high with an unreal body buzz -- aka warm and fuzzy
3. 96' OG Kush, an s1 that was found out of a few oz's -- this was like pouring a shot of pinesol down your throat and it lingered for around 20 mins...

out of what is available...
in no particular order

soma's amnesia haze

cracker (white s1)

old faithful aka west coast dog --- stank ass herb, can't have it in the car w/o anyone knowing what's up -- lingers on the palate

original durban poison aka skull crusher -- you literally feel you head imploding and is heavy -- then just a major liftoff and soaring sativa high...

apollo 13 -- blueberry pie -- this stuff is a lemony blueberry pie flavor, real nice potency and akin to the OGK we know and love -- if you are a fan of Ogkush - you will love this strain.. another soaring sativa high without the long flowering times..

Top Bottom