Your favorite strain...

• Thread starter Roskito
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funkstarfish

Funkstarfish

As far as Jager... I don't follow hype. But in Southern Oregon, I have not sampled anything more unique, and it hits hard. Its a very herbal sage, rosemary, anise, maybe liquorice taste. Nugs are rock solid and sometimes fully purple.

Shamus

Shamus

5. OG (any cuts with a forehead sweat and a taste thatll still shine even after a newport)

Shamus really true, and funny !!! dude, love that avatar of 8 ball, old school bro...

i just wish i woulda been able to enjoy the 64's. shits redic. this dude chugs for like 2 minutes.
cant be good for the stomach, or anything really, lol
ur smokin on some dank dank

@Funkstarfish ive heard good things about that jager. on the subject of chugging itd be cool to take shots of jager and smoke it at the same time, sound like a must for any jager fan

Last edited:
eck2014

eck2014

Supporter
what's up sose? long time no speak.. how's it going man? How did that last one turn out for you???

eck2014

eck2014

Supporter
what they make a 64?? damn, only in tha hood lol.. and that dude is fucking nuts...!! yeah agreed, quite a few friends that drank malt liquor and weren't smoking the goodies had issues after drinkin that garbage for years.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

i just wish i woulda been able to enjoy the 64's. shits redic. this dude chugs for like 2 minutes.
cant be good for the stomach, or anything really, lol
ur smokin on some dank dank

@Funkstarfish ive heard good things about that jager. on the subject of chugging itd be cool to take shots of jager and smoke it at the same time, sound like a must for any jager fan

That guys a puss, he needs to man up and drink some real liqour... like these really cool guys.....

B

Burned Haze

Remember when seed form , names mean nothing to others unless you can get the pheno cut!:)
My choices matters on the day but if I could only have 5 for rest of my life!!!!!

TGA : Pandora's Box
ET Lemon Diesel
Texada TimeWarp
ChemGlue
Obsidian Ice

Good batch of Plat Cookies is Insane but stated above still beat it .

juggernaut

juggernaut

ARC/ HAW X HAZE / PINEAPPLE HASHPLANT BEST TASTE EVER FROM EMERY IN MID 90S BEFORE HE WAS POPPED / SUPER HAZE FROM DUTCH PASSION/
OH SH3T ONLY ONE. SORRY BOSS

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

LA Confidntial.
GSC
Amnesia Haze
Nevilles Haze (I can only smoke half a doob at a time but still top 5)
Exodus Cheese (UK Clone Only)

We're not as abundant with the variations in the UK, once a guy finds one he likes, they run it to death. Petty money orientated.

S

steelcanaries

Diesel from the land of ahhhs in sf.
Superdawg from right across the street.
About 10 years ago.
Pure fire in high smell and taste. Diesel looked amazing, really loud smell with large pods and thick pink hairs. Exhale lingered thick for days....superdawg looked like Schwag, but got you super high and had a very loud amazing taste, lingering candied lemon taste. The two best tasting weeds by far for me ever. Recently this one batch of fire og got you super high, like higer than a bald eagle and lasted for hours like that woooohhh!! Premium satisfying lasting strength.

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

Mine was RKS (original) x ECSD for it's great combo high. Not very potent but the smell/taste is spectacular!
Came from an ol' school cat, dad's friend. The strain was gifted to him after he gave one of his original RKS clones to his son's friend to breed with the ecsd then it was in his hands. This was under an agreement not to give the original RKS to anyone. Bags of this can be found in a few circles in south tx & central tx. About 350/oz outdoors/greenhouse. I will be trying to get a couple clones when I visit my dad down there. Wish me luck!;)

sensicloud

sensicloud

SVF OG (always cuts to the chase... smoke anything first and OG will cut it down)
Headband and the Sour D family
Jagermeister (a new local So Oregon fave)

SFV is my #2 fav og. Has a good yield for og, I don't think it gets enough love amongst og heads, kinda underrated, I love it though

F

friend

my SD is some of dankest ubber ganja, i have ever had .
talk about getting lifted ! :woot:

Canappa

Canappa

Ok is it safe to say you have a favorite strain even though you never smoked it? cuz my FPOG F2 looks like she is going to be my favorite already and this is at 39 days:wideyed:
DSCF4912

juggernaut

juggernaut

Love alien rock candy.
I have a shitload babas genetics
some dinafem
Really excited about Mookie and Anahita
Just getting ro order Nevilles haze from mr. Nice seeds and SSSDH(SOUNDS WILD)

canadaseed

canadaseed

williams wonder, og fire, island sweet skunk, dutch nebula, white widow, blue cheese, blueberrykush, cotton candy.
I wanna buy some jacks cleaner beans... heard amazing things.

40z2fr33dom

purple morocco, critical sensi star, original blueberry, kosher kush, purple passion, TKO, triangle kush, purple wreck, gdp, jack's cleaner, original bubblegum, white widow, ak47
ive been dyin to try some chocalope kush.
and I really wanna get my hands on some of that super silver sour diesel haze, too @juggernaut

Top Bottom