Your favorite strain...

• Thread starter Roskito
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

i have a few favs..female seeds blue cheese,bubblegummer,super lemon haze,HSO blue dream&TW,paradise delahaze& jacky white..i always keep a jar of these around

A

Alg0rithm

OG Kush followed closely by East Coast Sour Diesel

OG cuts I've tried and loved in order of greatness: Triangle Kush, Tahoe, BTY, Fire, SFV, Diamond, Hellraiser, Faceoff and Casper. I've tried many others but those were my favorites.

Nice list, is the face off you listed the bx2 from Archive? I'm about to drop a bunch if his crosses and am very excited! How does his Casper compare to the ghost?

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Yeah the face-off is the bx2 from archive. I've also tried the face off clone but I think the face off bx2 is better or just as good for sure. Its hard to compare the casper and the ghost because they were from different growers but they are definitely related and the phono of casper that I smoked was definitely og flavor like the ghost. Theres another dude Charizard who is also going through some Archives, should be interesting. I like their crosses a lot.

showmegreen

showmegreen

The best is yet to come! The search for the eternal buzz.." It's all about the journey not the destination." Durban anything or that one plant from a seed my Pa brought back from a mountain top in Jamaica in the early 90's. One hit of that rotten banana smellin pepper and gum (bazooka joe) tastin beauty and HUMMDINGER TIME! Wish I was back there again.

juniper

juniper

Alleged "northern lights" that was going around my little hometown in 2004. It was the most "piney" aroma flower I've since encountered. It was the palest green with bright orange pistils. It also absolutely reeked; even in a medical state I rarely encounter flowers that "loud".

N

nightmarecreature

91 HPK, Valley OG, moonshine and chocolate OG Oyeah phantom cookies Greag taste and excellent yeilder I can grower It outside and give it to patients for free and let me not forget great medicinal effects lol peace out hope all is well org GhosRyder

I have that Chocolate Og. I have not run it yet. How is it?

Organica

Organica

What's up with all the youngins lovin on the Indys? My fav all time strain straight haze from Harlem world USA! Love the sativas I like to get shit done not drool on a couch all day, some of the Sativa leaning ogs are good but the heavy Indy ones just floor me.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Mine would be #1 White Russian #2 appolo13 #3GDP.the White Russian left a shitgrin on my face for hours,got lost just wandering around town. Lmao.:D

bagseedwndrs

bagseedwndrs

Blue cheese
blue cheese x sour diesel
strawberry cough
pineapple kush
Xj 13
Blue dream
White rhino
bubba kush
violator kush and dutch treat are my some of my favs damn bro its hard to only choose one.

lino

lino

the original Purple Haze we had in late 70's tasted like candied purple licorice.............

fav's.......................from 2013........Skywalker OG cut x CC's Raskal OG (Fire OG cut x SFV OGK Bx)...

ganj on......................
luved the 70's purple haze to smoke and grow also, in fact I'm still growing purple haze cousin Panama Red I use for physical training. I like NL to smoke and grow.

lino

lino

One of my favorite tastes lately was a lemon cookie but I dont know the breeder,

For cutting wgt and preparing to compete I like pure Indica Afy from Sensi Seed that Ive refined for the adrenalin rush and increasing intensity in workouts and it a fun plant to grow. I'm not a big fan of growing GSC , The cuts and seeds of GSC I have tried have been sissy plants and pain in the ass to grow , but a good taste tho and and my gsc carry hermy traits. So GSC are not on my fav plants to grow and the GSC smoke is good but not on my fav smoke list either

SourDank

SourDank

In no particular order:
- Squirrel - wish I knew the genetics on her, local cut/breed I assume?
- Nevilles Haze - who doesn't love to fly?!
- Blueberry - got to be the right pheno though, can't beat that candy blueberry taste
- Super Silver Haze - meeting my needs with Bohdi's Silver Lotus at the moment :)
- Bio Diesel - 303 seeds is the shit, all the hybrids with the BD in it are crazy as well

Top Bottom