Your Favorite Wetting Agents

• Thread starter Quitters
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Get some ThermX 70 (70% yucca extract) way better than soap and not as watered down as other products. A gallon of the stuff will last you a life time.

phenotyper

phenotyper

I use organic aloe vera juice in both a soil drench as well as foliar feeding. High in saponins, excellent wetting agent, and has become my default PH down.

Can be had for $7-$20/gallon. Right now, I am using Lilly of the Desert Aloe Vera juice, which is on the higher end of the price spectrum.

I use yucca extract as well, but I don't have it in pure form. I only use it when I use Liquid Karma or AN Nirvana.

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

I use organic aloe vera juice in both a soil drench as well as foliar feeding. High in saponins, excellent wetting agent, and has become my default PH down.

Can be had for $7-$20/gallon. Right now, I am using Lilly of the Desert Aloe Vera juice, which is on the higher end of the price spectrum.

I use yucca extract as well, but I don't have it in pure form. I only use it when I use Liquid Karma or AN Nirvana.

Do u use the aloe in conjunction with liquor karma or nirvana as a soil drench or a foliar?

H

H3AD_CAS3

i like n90 from grow more....but I would suggest any 90% non ionic surfactant

growup.dude

growup.dude

Are you still using this as a wetting agent for you neem feeds? If so or do you remember how much of it per gallon? Thanks bud!

Westie

Westie

Grow More Ez-Wet.....15ml per G.

I resisted the urge to use my window tinting soap, Tint Slime. Lol

Schkronis

Schkronis

Aloe Vera juice or SM-90 if I don't have any Aloe Vera available.

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

Excellent discussion... coco grower here.

Dr Bronners seems just fine as a foliar. N4tG "Hygeias Hydration" is a good drench.

Aloe vera powder is expensive. But I'm wondering if a NON-cannabis industry dry (preferably) dry powder would be the best and cheapest way to go? The days of paying ridiculous markup for bottles of water with ridiculous labels for products easily sourced for a cash crop absolutely plummeting in price are kinda over. At least for me .

I use perlite but am considering maybe a yucca or aloe powder mix in or liquid soak to prep my next coco run. Thoughts?

Here are some products I'm looking at for that application...

Cheapest, powder, high saponin, fit for mammals at least:
https://uckele.com/yucca-saponin.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI0Kyeoqqd3QIVz2F-Ch1E1guKEAkYBSABEgLNx_D_BwE

Similar:

This was recommended above and seems viable as both foliar and drench:

https://www.arbico-organics.com/pro...nt-spreader-sticker/organic-soil-conditioners

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

What's it good for on the household side? I had no idea it was useful that way...

I acts as a wetting agent which helps rehydrate anything around the house/car (sink, counters, door knobs... that have dried

hth

B

Burned Haze

Like everyone was stateing but a little modification..( one of my tea’s I use to keep my plants happy/protected)

Wetting agent:
Aloe 200x & yucca extract

Amazing misc tea for that wetting agent that will make your plants go wild and be overall protected as well:
* Silica,fulvic acid ,EM1, KELP (brand does not matter),GRANDEVO WDG ( that stuff is hard as fuck to stir , use highest dosage 4 tablespoons per gal )

Em1 will make your brew at ph 4-5 ( you will know it’s active if it is)
* just ph-up it to 6-7

Top Bottom