Your Feeding Schedule For Soil?

• Thread starter Snakeskins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Particularly for soil-users, how often do you feed your plants? For example: a full solution once every other watering, or maybe a weak solution for every watering?

Smerb

Smerb

Particularly for soil-users, how often do you feed your plants? For example: a full solution once every other watering, or maybe a weak solution for every watering?
Feed,feed, water. Feed,bat guano,feed water. Depends on what the plants looking like also.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

I feed mine once a week. They get watered once or twice a week in addition, depending on the heat. I mix a full strength solution of Botanicare Grow or Bloom, in five gal bucket, and then split that between the six plants. They are loving this regime.

Mine are in the ground, not pots, so they don't need watering as often as if they were in pots.

GreenLion

GreenLion

Depends on what I'm growing.. sum love more, sum love less.. Every other watering for me.. and I usually only feed once or twice for seed strains I'm testing the hole time. Just to see tolerance and growth, with out being "pumped"

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

I feed mine once a week. They get watered once or twice a week in addition, depending on the heat. I mix a full strength solution of Botanicare Grow or Bloom, in five gal bucket, and then split that between the six plants. They are loving this regime.

Mine are in the ground, not pots, so they don't need watering as often as if they were in pots.
This is the result of the above feeding program.

Netting
Smerb

Smerb

What company or brand are you using?
That company has a feeding schedule that is easy to follow, are you following the schedule?
I still can't get my buddy to follow a schedule, that's why his bud is not the best. Once in awhile it is.

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

What company or brand are you using?
That company has a feeding schedule that is easy to follow, are you following the schedule?
I still can't get my buddy to follow a schedule, that's why his bud is not the best. Once in awhile it is.
Im following the ffof feeding schedule but I find that pH management would be a bit easier if I added a little of my nutes every watering. Somehow I just don't like to use pH Down alone, but I guess it needs to be done for good reason.

Last edited:
Snakeskins

Snakeskins

I feed only when needed and it's only a pinch of that nutrient.
You can diagnose your plants just by looking at them? Nice. Ill get there someday :) I just know how to look for a few of signs of over-watering, nitrogen toxicity, and maybe light burn. I'm pretty sure I'd confuse one sickness with another.

Smerb

Smerb

Im following the ffof feeding schedule but I find that pH management would be a bit easier if I added a little of my nutes every watering. Somehow I just don't like to use pH Down alone, but I guess it needs to be done for good reason.
What nutes are you adding?

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

I go feed feed water feed water feed feed water. First feed is there base nutrients grow micro bloom, vitamin B, liquid sea weed, two bloom boosters; mammoth p, and silica, (feeding number two) earth worm castings, liquid bone meel, liguid fish meal Nectar of the gods, sugars,

Latest posts

Top Bottom