Your foliar feeding receipes to success.

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushtrees

There are 3 more types of calcium that are much more bio available than ca25. do a side by side if you dont believe me.

ignorance is not bliss! :D

The great part of Ca25 isn't the calcium though its the triaconal. The Ca is great yes and heavy16s multiple sources of Ca might be better than the single source if you have a Ca deficiency but I use Ca25 for the tria the Ca is just a nice bonus.

Now if heavy16s has tria then that's a different story. I would give it a shot then as I like the extra micros heavy16 has

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Yeah i agree. Dont get me wrong, tria is a staple in my gals nutrition. But im getting naturally derived tria in my ACT's via alfalfa and im also getting tria from my Heavy16 Fire run through the last week at veg and all the way through bloom. The lateral branching and node development is noticeable in 2-3 days.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

I have never been a fan of foliar, i always feel i can taste/feel the residue left over in the buds from foliar. Take it easy

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I wonder the same but the leaf expels nutrients thru the leaf through transpiration so wondering how much different actually just because cant see it. I taste petioles if salty on all my plants lol. I know it makes my plants explode after doing so.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

ya I agree about the explosion, but me and buddies have done side by side results and if not given enough time between foliar and harvest it most definatly effects the smoke, there are many factors that play into also thought like use of pesticides/ fungicides, and folairing water afterwords to help everything move along

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I will give this a shot on a few to see what I see. thanks for the different view.

K

kushtrees

I wouldn't foliar past week 3. I wouldn't use any non organic pesticides after veg either. Foliar spraying late in flower will absolutely affect taste, but foliar spraying in veg through stretch can make a huge difference

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Used Sea-90 last year. I think it helped lead towards a great crop, but as many folks here know, I can't say for certain.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I have heard good things about this company for sure. Really need to do a foliar comparison to a group of plants. I wonder what would be a fair comparison and spectrum of additives to compare. Great info guys.

Coloradofrost

Coloradofrost

With the Ca25 which formula are you guys using Vegetables and Ornamentals or fruit trees? and can you spray with the lights on?

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

With the Ca25 which formula are you guys using Vegetables and Ornamentals or fruit trees? and can you spray with the lights on?
I spray right as the lights come on usually raise up for a little bit until seems to taken in. Some spray late in the evening. Its really about when the stomata are most open for absorption.

mountain

mountain

How are you mixing up the CA25 veggies for foliar? tsp/gal?

Do you use CA25 to the roots in flower?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Thanks.

You spray your CA25 with HID's off I assume?

yeah. I leave one on so I can see, and then I will turn the rest on and ill turn off the one I used to see and do the plants around that one.

Top Bottom