Your Growing Secrets

• Thread starter ThePro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xenon730

xenon730

I like to play music for mine when I water...
what genre? I'm always conflicted between gangster rap and classical and which will produce the better buds. what do you play for them?

Yes let me educate you lol, Many of the synthetic fertilizers people use, contain high amounts of chemicals which should not be induced by humans. These chemicals remain present in the flower when harvested and are then absorbed by the body when smoked, vaped, or ate. Thus they are harmful fertilizers.

you bought into some hearsay bs bro. the exact opposite is true.

SpiderK

SpiderK

Lolpopcorn gif

guymandude

guymandude

Leave the fucking plants alone. You are your plants worse enemy. Feed and water and let them do their thing.

sixstring

sixstring

And for the love of pete,stop stroking the damn stems."hey man what kinda smells does she have on the stem rub"
Wtf ya strokin foolz :facepalm:

Tardbuster

Tardbuster

One of the most important steps in proper growing is to always, always flush your plant the last 2 weeks of flower. I had kinda forgot or was lazy last harvest and it definitely shows. Use reliable nutrients, and also only use about 1/3 of the recommended dose. I use Ionic. Hope this information helps

Bingo. Never use the recommended dose. Once you overfeed, there's no flushing of half them nutes. Just because no one's running to the library with a scanner doesn't mean you should disregard what someone's tells you. Stop getting grow advice from salesmen. What am I selling by telling people how plants work.. What nutrients are in the plant? Hydrochlorides and heavy metals. How much? Completely case dependent. Are they harmful? Anything that makes your cringe and gag and your inside burns can't be good for you. The synthetic nutes have weight. Thats why people grow like this. 10% is nothing, but hydro growers always see it as valuable yield added to their bud, not t he reality that it's the weight of the chemical in the plant fiber.

2nd tip, dont grow weed if you don't have taste buds. Cigarette smoking, genetic lack of detailed smelling ability, etc. I honestly feel so much bud is dirty, overfed and unflushed only because the grower had no sense of taste or smell. So many people blame bad tastes on curing. Fresh weed taste fine. Its bottled weed vitamins and IV feeding that taste bad.

3rd. Green bananas are not ripe, why would green Cannabis be ripe? You want the plant to mimic a spring fall cycle. Not cut it down mid cycle and try to cure it to finish it. Stop feeding, let them sense the approaching end of cycle, your buds will be better than ever if you let then yellow.

4th: Roots absorb simple sugars through the root straight into the plant fiber. Dont use simple sugars. Brix+, Sweet, Carboload, Sugaree, Floranectar, Budcandy, these fill your plants with sugars, giving them added 10% weight, swollen look and even a frosty color. Growers arent fooling anyone but themselves and novice tokers using sugar, the smoke is ruined. I will day it again, Sweet, Budcandy and the likes work the exact same as Brix+. Brix+ just had too much info on the label giving away how the gimmick works.

#5 Try different things on differ plants. You wont learn anything doing the same thing over and over.

Last edited:
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
The native americans used to use fish heads.

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

one more tip. Keep you pecker out of the toaster...

Does make for an interesting design though :happy::joyful:

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

One of the most important steps in proper growing is to always, always flush your plant the last 2 weeks of flower. I had kinda forgot or was lazy last harvest and it definitely shows. Use reliable nutrients, and also only use about 1/3 of the recommended dose. I use Ionic. Hope this information helps
Good advise but that 1/3 syremgth is a really good starting place. But some plants want more than that.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

My motto is keep it simple. No need for am entire line of products. Find what works for you and learn it. Don't try to do too much.

Top Bottom