• Thread starter weed control
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

weed control

MTCIA Shocked by Memo Suspending Gun Rights for Medical Cannabis Patients
On September 26, 2011, in News, by Kate Cholewa

(from Chris Lindsey)

The MTCIA was shocked to receive a memo written by the Department of Justice addressed to individuals and companies who sell firearms. The memo states in no uncertain terms that according to the Department of Justice, it is illegal for people who are listed as medical marijuana patients to own a gun or ammo.

Thus, with a stroke of a pen, the Department of Justice has suspended the 2nd Amendment for those use medical cannabis. In fact, the right to bear arms is eliminated simply by being listed in the registry. Whether or not a person has ever been in possession of marijuana or impaired by its use while around a gun is completely irrelevant. If you are in the registry at all, you do not have the right to have a firearm for any reason. End of story,

Given that several Founding Fathers including George Washington and Thomas Jefferson grew hemp, it is hard to imagine how this is the same country they established. How many other rights will we lose as citizens before the people put a stop to this insanity?

What ever happened to the will of the people?

See the memo from the Department of Justice here.

M

maestro

^^^ main reason why I dropped my shit in COlo.......dumb shit....I can't pop perks all day n duck hunt with my twelve guage but no herbs huh? Fuck that...MMJ is a bunk bunch a bullshit n just a way for out fucked up government to corrupt my wonderful wonderful plant into another whore for monsanto fo finance the war machine!

Fucking keep hearin threats of this!

They'll pry my firearms from my cold dead hands when I run outta bullets! not before

C

catchafish

I have been telling people that we are asleep at the wheel for some time now. People look at me like "this dude is a nut". We need to take back our country. The politicians pass bills that are 1400 pages thick hoping no one reads all of it, the whole time hiding little amendments just like this one in it. If we want our rights back we will have to fight for them. The main problem i see is that we are not united enuff to make a loud enuff noise. By the way what is next? Freedom of speech? So as long as we pop a few pill that are made by big pharmacy we have the right to bare arms? Something is seriously wrong with this situation....

Just my 2 cents

coloradochem

coloradochem

maestro;706766 They'll pry my firearms from my cold dead hands when I run outta bullets! not before[/QUOTE said:
I bought a new rifle a cple of months ago, when they ran my info, i kept thinking i was going to get denied, cause of my card. if this is true, i dont think ill be renewing.

they can have my guns, bullets first!

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
LOL what are they going to do come take your guns?

T

TreFarmer

People look at me nuts when I explain the reasons I believe they outlaw protection dogs like "Pit-Bull Types" or "Dominant/Powerful Breeds" leaving it open to [alphabet group's-PETA, ASPCA] interperetation, and more easily reducing our personal protections/defenses.
Breed specific legislation and gun laws hatch from the same evil nest!!

M

MTgrower

LOL what are they going to do come take your guns?

Yes, this is exactly what they will do. But they will probably kill your dogs if you have any, arrest or kill you, take all your assets, and slap you with mandatory minimum federal sentences. Pretty funny. Hilarious really.

N

NHarmsway

Yep that's why I droped my medi card I think I will need my guns when these government ass holes try to take over completely ...big mistake for them he he he.......fight on......

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

They want to take your guns even if you dont burn let alone if you do!

Top Bottom