• Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Funny, scary or whatever?

Here goes.
Wife’s always big on Halloween me not so much. Few years back she had to work late so she told me, yes told me I had to hand out candy. Well diesel didn’t want to.
So I turned out all the lights on the house locked myself in the house with the dogs. Took half the bowl of candy hid it in the Cabinet above the fridge (ehh no body ever gets in there). She always calls me on her way home. I get the call scramble to turn on all the lights and scary shit she’s got set up.
Meet her at the door she sees all the candy I’ve given out and is so proud I get a serious ataboy!! I’m so happy I sucked that shit up she was dishing with a shovel.
3 days pass and wouldn’t you no it I forgot about the hidden candy. That 3rd day she’s cooking and gets in the cabinet to get something and finds the candy. Well that did not go over so well:)
I felt like this
Your halloween story

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Here goes.
Wife’s always big on Halloween me not so much. Few years back she had to work late so she told me, yes told me I had to hand out candy. Well diesel didn’t want to.
So I turned out all the lights on the house locked myself in the house with the dogs. Took half the bowl of candy hid it in the Cabinet above the fridge (ehh no body ever gets in there). She always calls me on her way home. I get the call scramble to turn on all the lights and scary shit she’s got set up.
Meet her at the door she sees all the candy I’ve given out and is so proud I get a serious ataboy!! I’m so happy I sucked that shit up she was dishing with a shovel.
3 days pass and wouldn’t you no it I forgot about the hidden candy. That 3rd day she’s cooking and gets in the cabinet to get something and finds the candy. Well that did not go over so well:)
I felt like this
View attachment 906264
Hahaha I bet.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Here goes.
I felt like this
View attachment 906264

Lol

Top Bottom