Your In Introductions, Now What...... All New Members Read!!!!

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

First off,
HOWDY!
And welcome to the farm!
We are glad to make the acquaintance!
Take a min and browse the forums so you get an understanding of the format
we utilize here at the thcfarmer..
We have organized the forums so that it is easy for you to
find the info you want.
Utilizing the search bar is very helpful,
and will show other older members that you
are making a effort to help yourself..
Always remember that the farmers here want
to work with you,
NOT FOR YOU....
A lot of members have jobs and families,
and only a certain amount of time,
so they are precarious about how they use it...

Lastly and my main reason for making this sticky,
is to ask all newbies to post an introduction,
and then after making a few introductions,
go make a thread in one of the grow forums...

That way introductions don't get all muddied up,
and the mods can make sure we keep everything organized,
for every ones benefit and ease of searching...

So to all new farmers,
We hope that you can find all the knowledge needed, as so many farmers before you have,
and that you have many successes along the way. We ask all farmers to respect each other,
every one is entitled to an opinion, and that we show kindness and understanding for all...

Thank You... Event Horizan and the Thcfarmer staff.....

O

Omnifish

Hi green thumbs to all ! I am new to the site looks informative ! I'm a experienced grower and by no means a expert but have 40 yrs of trial and error under my belt mostly error remember were playing with mother nature ..and she's the boss.. look forward to learning and contributing somethings new hopefully. thanks all for having me to the site

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hi green thumbs to all ! I am new to the site looks informative ! I'm a experienced grower and by no means a expert but have 40 yrs of trial and error under my belt mostly error remember were playing with mother nature ..and she's the boss.. look forward to learning and contributing somethings new hopefully. thanks all for having me to the site
Welcome to the farm!
Like anything it all starts with good stock! Stop by are seed depot and pick you out the next potm winner!
Glad to make the acquaintance..

L

Laerton420

First off,
HOWDY!
And welcome to the farm!
We are glad to make the acquaintance!
Take a min and browse the forums so you get an understanding of the format
we utilize here at the thcfarmer..
We have organized the forums so that it is easy for you to
find the info you want.
Utilizing the search bar is very helpful,
and will show other older members that you
are making a effort to help yourself..
Always remember that the farmers here want
to work with you,
NOT FOR YOU....
A lot of members have jobs and families,
and only a certain amount of time,
so they are precarious about how they use it...

Lastly and my main reason for making this sticky,
is to ask all newbies to post an introduction,
and then after making a few introductions,
go make a thread in one of the grow forums...

That way introductions don't get all muddied up,
and the mods can make sure we keep everything organized,
for every ones benefit and ease of searching...

So to all new farmers,
We hope that you can find all the knowledge needed, as so many farmers before you have,
and that you have many successes along the way. We ask all farmers to respect each other,
every one is entitled to an opinion, and that we show kindness and understanding for all...

Thank You... Event Horizan and the Thcfarmer staff.....
Thanx for the advice. I look forward to making friends and enjoying doing something i have always wanted to do. Grow. Carpe diem.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Hi. Finally got the balls to join a forum and talk some cannabis. I'm a moderately seasoned grower with general success and experience with our favorite little plant. A handful of hit and miss grows spread out over the past 25 years have led me to this point. Basic general knowledge, but longing for experienced first hand advice.
I'm organizing to develop a small perpetual grow. I was recently given a couple tents and lights and gifted some genetics to work with. I'm about thirty days into my indoor grow with one mama spending her remaining days outdoors to allow nature to finish it's job. Can't wait to organize a grow journal and get some feedback from veteran growers.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hi. Finally got the balls to join a forum and talk some cannabis. I'm a moderately seasoned grower with general success and experience with our favorite little plant. A handful of hit and miss grows spread out over the past 25 years have led me to this point. Basic general knowledge, but longing for experienced first hand advice.
I'm organizing to develop a small perpetual grow. I was recently given a couple tents and lights and gifted some genetics to work with. I'm about thirty days into my indoor grow with one mama spending her remaining days outdoors to allow nature to finish it's job. Can't wait to organize a grow journal and get some feedback from veteran growers.
Awesome Brother!
Welcome to the Farm!
Make you a journal in the forum
( GROW DIARIES )
and members will come check it out,
and introduce themselves...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom