Your In Introductions, Now What...... All New Members Read!!!!

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Wow putting in some work there @EventHorizan, good on ya brotha. I don't know how you have time between your garden and being a mod. I barely have enough time in the day to check alerts here and give short responses. :opps: :D
I had a few weeks off when i had surgery..
Since i couldnt do much i played on here for most of the time..
Im back to work now so prob wont be as spunky...
But appreciate the recognition homie!

SmokyDave

SmokyDave

Hello, SmokyDave here from the woods of East Texas. Retired Army, little Ag in college, been working on a dwc system this year, consider myself a novice. Live alone in a cabin with 5 dogs and a pig, widower. Looking forward to talking about growing, toking, and all associated goodness

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hello, SmokyDave here from the woods of East Texas. Retired Army, little Ag in college, been working on a dwc system this year, consider myself a novice. Live alone in a cabin with 5 dogs and a pig, widower. Looking forward to talking about growing, toking, and all associated goodness
Welcome to the farm dave..
Come to the indoor growing forum and make some friends..
We have a few dwc growers here...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So did you get a thread going Dave?

J

jadebuddha

Hey everyone. Long time reader first time grower. Starting an ebb and flow sog in a 4x8 in the next few days. Will start a journal so y'all can follow along. Thanks for the help ahead of time. Have learned a lot just from reading old posts hope to be a part of this wonderful community you have growing here. Thanks again

Stardusted

Stardusted

Ello, Short length lurker on the farm. Finally made an account. Hoping to find some nepalese landrace seeds to breed to my ko chang thai.
I crossed Rio negro highland pollen on X Nepalese watermelon hash plant.
It started flowering a couple of weeks ago..I suspect it will finish in January of 2018. The seed was from Centennial Seed in Colorado, USA. The germination was not the best.. The Nepalese plants varied greatly. Some half as high as a power/tele pole..to squat bushy, purple to light green... it hated here in Colo...dug up from outside two monster plants and put the full females in a green house..well see?

Stardusted

Stardusted

It started flowering a couple of weeks ago..I suspect it will finish in January of 2018. The seed was from Centennial Seed in Colorado, USA. The germination was not the best.. The Nepalese plants varied greatly. Some half as high as a power/tele pole..to squat bushy, purple to light green... it hated here in Colo...dug up from outside two monster plants and put the full females in a green house..well see?
Sorry..I neglected an intro of myself..Over 60 pothead flowerchild from Boulder Colorado, USA and a total.........,........"Whole Earther"..for thoes of you of right mind

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

We shall. Shant we?

SheGrowz

SheGrowz

Merry Christmas to all!! I'm a newbie!! I'm an urban Farmer who's tired of inconsistent good product...so I decided to give it a go!! On my 2nd grow right now and I'm loving the experience!! I'm taking notes and listening guys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom