Your In Introductions, Now What...... All New Members Read!!!!

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stardusted

Stardusted

I had a good season...
IMG 20171221 204049857

CaptainRip

CaptainRip

I figured Id switch to organic once I can handle salt. Ask hear organic hydroponics are brutally unforgiving.

C

Caper

First off,
HOWDY!
And welcome to the farm!
We are glad to make the acquaintance!
Take a min and browse the forums so you get an understanding of the format
we utilize here at the thcfarmer..
We have organized the forums so that it is easy for you to
find the info you want.
Utilizing the search bar is very helpful,
and will show other older members that you
are making a effort to help yourself..
Always remember that the farmers here want
to work with you,
NOT FOR YOU....
A lot of members have jobs and families,
and only a certain amount of time,
so they are precarious about how they use it...

Lastly and my main reason for making this sticky,
is to ask all newbies to post an introduction,
and then after making a few introductions,
go make a thread in one of the grow forums...

That way introductions don't get all muddied up,
and the mods can make sure we keep everything organized,
for every ones benefit and ease of searching...

So to all new farmers,
We hope that you can find all the knowledge needed, as so many farmers before you have,
and that you have many successes along the way. We ask all farmers to respect each other,
every one is entitled to an opinion, and that we show kindness and understanding for all...

Thank You... Event Horizan and the Thcfarmer staff.....
Hey i am
First off,
HOWDY!
And welcome to the farm!
We are glad to make the acquaintance!
Take a min and browse the forums so you get an understanding of the format
we utilize here at the thcfarmer..
We have organized the forums so that it is easy for you to
find the info you want.
Utilizing the search bar is very helpful,
and will show other older members that you
are making a effort to help yourself..
Always remember that the farmers here want
to work with you,
NOT FOR YOU....
A lot of members have jobs and families,
and only a certain amount of time,
so they are precarious about how they use it...

Lastly and my main reason for making this sticky,
is to ask all newbies to post an introduction,
and then after making a few introductions,
go make a thread in one of the grow forums...

That way introductions don't get all muddied up,
and the mods can make sure we keep everything organized,
for every ones benefit and ease of searching...

So to all new farmers,
We hope that you can find all the knowledge needed, as so many farmers before you have,
and that you have many successes along the way. We ask all farmers to respect each other,
every one is entitled to an opinion, and that we show kindness and understanding for all...

Thank You... Event Horizan and the Thcfarmer staff.....
Hey everyone i am new i started my girls fron seed they are kinda small but very heathy i think and i was to but a few clones they are 8 days in the flower stage

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hey i am

Hey everyone i am new i started my girls fron seed they are kinda small but very heathy i think and i was to but a few clones they are 8 days in the flower stage
Hi bro... Welcome to the farm.
Go start you a grow journal in grow diaries, and ppl will chime in...
Happy New Years!

Stardusted

Stardusted

I have a dream.... Pondfish. Nitrbacteriafilter...plants..sun.. toke..Organia Eeeee..I like soil..especially Colorado soils..Sandy loam clay..with a fair amount of #2 masonry sand added.. The soil is blown off the mountain peaks over the past billions of years..something about the soil here..for cannabis that is..lots of vitamins in it..only add iron and sulfer sometimes..

Ever crushed up good granites into a fresh powder? Then sprinkle the powder around the roots mid/ to late summer? Like vitaminekicke,r and makes the seed better..stems better, plants seen to like it..I get fresh crush rock powder at a gravel
I figured Id switch to organic once I can handle salt. Ask hear organic hydroponics are brutally unforgiving.
quarry near me..

CaptainRip

CaptainRip

I have a dream.... Pondfish. Nitrbacteriafilter...plants..sun.. toke..Organia Eeeee..I like soil..especially Colorado soils..Sandy loam clay..with a fair amount of #2 masonry sand added.. The soil is blown off the mountain peaks over the past billions of years..something about the soil here..for cannabis that is..lots of vitamins in it..only add iron and sulfer sometimes..

Ever crushed up good granites into a fresh powder? Then sprinkle the powder around the roots mid/ to late summer? Like vitaminekicke,r and makes the seed better..stems better, plants seen to like it..I get fresh crush rock powder at a gravel

quarry near me..
Sir, I haven't a clue what you are saying.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@Organikz I have 2 soil newbies, @Stardusted @CaptainRip would you like to get them set up, and added to your thread...

Boys, Organikz will get you guys situated and provide you with some great answers, not to mention, he is a pretty good mentor too..
I have no idea about dirt, didnt even know they still used it :)
I live in the water jungle of hydroponics...
He take care of you!
And Again,
Welcome to the Farm!

Organikz

Organikz

quarry near me..
Yessir it's called clay...a substrate with one of the highest CEC on the planet...now here's what you really want...humus...humus is organic matter that has been completely devoid of all hydrogen and oxygen. Only carbon remains. Start with high quality compost and save some headache. The extra coin will put lotsa flowers in the bank.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yessir it's called clay...a substrate with one of the highest CEC on the planet...now here's what you really want...humus...humus is organic matter that has been completely devoid of all hydrogen and oxygen. Only carbon remains. Start with high quality compost and save some headache. The extra coin will put lotsa flowers in the bank.
Link them to your thread, and and take them that way,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom