Your In Introductions, Now What...... All New Members Read!!!!

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gareth197979

Hi all Gaz here uk 1st year grower , decided after a while i better join this site as some of the guys and girls on here have a wealth of info i can use , Will be on here a hell of a lot i think

R

Rch69

Hello, my name is Bob. I started cultivating for the first time in my life just 4 mos ago, and I am learning as I go. Looking for some help with my plants, will explain in further post, and thank you all in advance for the help and answers to come.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Hi all.
I am a refugee from another forum (unmentioned of course). Been growing informally for lots of years..Indoor dirt farmer for about 5 grows now. From what I have read here..THCFARMER is the right place to be! Living in a Legal TG and it feels so much better not to live in fear of being busted.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
First off,
HOWDY!
And welcome to the farm!
We are glad to make the acquaintance!
Take a min and browse the forums so you get an understanding of the format
we utilize here at the thcfarmer..
We have organized the forums so that it is easy for you to
find the info you want.
Utilizing the search bar is very helpful,
and will show other older members that you
are making a effort to help yourself..
Always remember that the farmers here want
to work with you,
NOT FOR YOU....
A lot of members have jobs and families,
and only a certain amount of time,
so they are precarious about how they use it...

Lastly and my main reason for making this sticky,
is to ask all newbies to post an introduction,
and then after making a few introductions,
go make a thread in one of the grow forums...

That way introductions don't get all muddied up,
and the mods can make sure we keep everything organized,
for every ones benefit and ease of searching...

So to all new farmers,
We hope that you can find all the knowledge needed, as so many farmers before you have,
and that you have many successes along the way. We ask all farmers to respect each other,
every one is entitled to an opinion, and that we show kindness and understanding for all...

Thank You... Event Horizan and the Thcfarmer staff.....
But what if you don't read words good?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

But what if you don't read words good?
Well then I suggest you get your 12th grade like Ricky did, before trying this adventure..
U got to bring something to the table here if you want us to teach you.. At least some comprehension skills..
We are good but we aint MF'ing miracle workers!
ha

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hi all Gaz here uk 1st year grower , decided after a while i better join this site as some of the guys and girls on here have a wealth of info i can use , Will be on here a hell of a lot i think

Hello, my name is Bob. I started cultivating for the first time in my life just 4 mos ago, and I am learning as I go. Looking for some help with my plants, will explain in further post, and thank you all in advance for the help and answers to come.

Welcome to the Farm @gareth197979 and @Rch69

Hi all.
I am a refugee from another forum (unmentioned of course). Been growing informally for lots of years..Indoor dirt farmer for about 5 grows now. From what I have read here..THCFARMER is the right place to be! Living in a Legal TG and it feels so much better not to live in fear of being busted.

Welcome all ye faithful!
Soil to the left, hydro to the right..
Welcome to the Farm!

If Soil, ask for @Organikz in isle 5....
:)

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Well then I suggest you get your 12th grade like Ricky did, before trying this adventure..
U got to bring something to the table here if you want us to teach you.. At least some comprehension skills..
We are good but we aint MF'ing miracle workers!
ha
You dont need grade 12...you just need kitty , ricky and a few dope clones

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

You have never met the shiticane obviously.... Randy!!!!
Not everyone gets rainbows and endless bottles of brown to work with..

I do wonder tho... If everyone was nipple fed as some growers... Where would we really be in 2018?
They would of had absolutely no chance, but then again, it would of been near impossible to learn my system with out the net.. And a momentous task getting all my supplies..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom