Your In Introductions, Now What...... All New Members Read!!!!

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BionicDog

Greetings, folks! I've been growing for about 10 years in soil, using chem nutes. I was doing just fine until last year when I got broad mites, and after hundreds of hours reading forum posts, I started to understand that I was doing many things wrong. I lost the battle with broad mites, and it was the first time I ever lost a crop.
So now I've restarted the garden, and am just trying to be a better gardener, to do things differently. I've started brewing compost teas, and am going organic, learning about microbes, and hoping to get to the point of having a TLO soil. Things are going well so far, but I do have some questions I will post later.
I've learned a lot from lurking on this site, and wanted to start by thanking everyone who posts, and makes this online community happen...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Greetings, folks! I've been growing for about 10 years in soil, using chem nutes. I was doing just fine until last year when I got broad mites, and after hundreds of hours reading forum posts, I started to understand that I was doing many things wrong. I lost the battle with broad mites, and it was the first time I ever lost a crop.
So now I've restarted the garden, and am just trying to be a better gardener, to do things differently. I've started brewing compost teas, and am going organic, learning about microbes, and hoping to get to the point of having a TLO soil. Things are going well so far, but I do have some questions I will post later.
I've learned a lot from lurking on this site, and wanted to start by thanking everyone who posts, and makes this online community happen...
welcome to the farm..
I dont know anything about soil.. I cant even grow a houseplant...

hapihipi

hapihipi

Hi Farmers! Im hapihipi and Im new to the forum here and looking forward to contributing something useful from my 30+ yr journey with cannabis, and learning something new too, because I'm sure there's no end to learning. Let it grow!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hi Farmers! Im hapihipi and Im new to the forum here and looking forward to contributing something useful from my 30+ yr journey with cannabis, and learning something new too, because I'm sure there's no end to learning. Let it grow!
Welcome to the farm....!

J

Jersey devil

Hi,I’m a outside grower that’s come in from the cold for the winter. I guess I’ve been growing outside for about fifty years or so.
I’m hopeing to gain some insight into growing inside on this site. All help would appreciated and welcome,lm retired with lots of free time to invest.
I prefer a soil grow with core added looking foward to speaking to as many farmers as possible for their opinions.

el smokey

el smokey

hello folks...its el smokey and im returning to the world of grow...been dormant for a few years,but now im back in high gear....running Chemdog x fire og and so cal master kush(both 25 days into flower)..popping sum ultimate purple from bcbd shortly...pics coming soon...bless

N

Newbie101

First off,
HOWDY!
And welcome to the farm!
We are glad to make the acquaintance!
Take a min and browse the forums so you get an understanding of the format
we utilize here at the thcfarmer..
We have organized the forums so that it is easy for you to
find the info you want.
Utilizing the search bar is very helpful,
and will show other older members that you
are making a effort to help yourself..
Always remember that the farmers here want
to work with you,
NOT FOR YOU....
A lot of members have jobs and families,
and only a certain amount of time,
so they are precarious about how they use it...

Lastly and my main reason for making this sticky,
is to ask all newbies to post an introduction,
and then after making a few introductions,
go make a thread in one of the grow forums...

That way introductions don't get all muddied up,
and the mods can make sure we keep everything organized,
for every ones benefit and ease of searching...

So to all new farmers,
We hope that you can find all the knowledge needed, as so many farmers before you have,
and that you have many successes along the way. We ask all farmers to respect each other,
every one is entitled to an opinion, and that we show kindness and understanding for all...

Thank You... Event Horizan and the Thcfarmer staff.....
Hey I’m not actually a grower I’ve joined this site just to learn more about the culture of weed , I’ve been around weed for a while mostly with freinds but I've only recently got more interested in it and I would love to learn more about it, thanks for the warm welcome

I

I812

Hello folks
Been working on a perpetual garden for 2 years. I am by far no expert but I did have a few good years back in the 90s when legislation wasn't so friendly.. Lol

I currently have a Dutch Treat/Northern Lights cross, Afgoo, Blueberry, Galactic Gorilla, and Labyrinth in the garden. The DT and Afgoo have been my staples and the other three are just now busting in veg. With my first Blueberry in its first week of flower.

Always been a closet grower and smoker but friends and family have liked what I do and encouraged me to reach out to learn become better and maybe share something's to the community of fellow growers. So I chose Thcfarmer. Hats off to everyone. Looking forward to sharing and ANY input and Opinions

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hello folks
Been working on a perpetual garden for 2 years. I am by far no expert but I did have a few good years back in the 90s when legislation wasn't so friendly.. Lol

I currently have a Dutch Treat/Northern Lights cross, Afgoo, Blueberry, Galactic Gorilla, and Labyrinth in the garden. The DT and Afgoo have been my staples and the other three are just now busting in veg. With my first Blueberry in its first week of flower.

Always been a closet grower and smoker but friends and family have liked what I do and encouraged me to reach out to learn become better and maybe share something's to the community of fellow growers. So I chose Thcfarmer. Hats off to everyone. Looking forward to sharing and ANY input and Opinions
Welcome !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom